°•~28~•°

•[Family Fun Time]•

•[Family Fun Time]•

Itadori instantly hugged Y/N when he opened the door to his dorm room. Y/N giggled and returned his hug. "You're here! I thought you wasn't going to show, and yes I know you're only three seconds late but I was growing impatient." He quickly says with a grin, rubbing the back of his neck. Y/N could only smile at the eager boy.

"Sorry to keep you waiting those long three minutes." She jokes, making her way deeper into the room. Itadori chuckle nervously and eased the door close behind them.

"It's just that we never hung out alone before. It's always with Gojo and the others. You could say I'm a bit excited to finally get to bond with you." He explains.

Y/N took a seat on his bed. "I'm sorry about that. Everything seems to be distracting me as of late. I need to be held responsible for my actions. You're my only family after all, and I'm the oldest."

"No no." Itadori says shaking his hands. "I'm just glad that you're here. That's all that matters."

"Aww, now I feel extra bad."

"No no, please don't. Oh gosh this isn't going as smooth as I thought it would. To avoid any tears maybe we should go for icecream, o-or watch a movie. You like manga right?"

Y/N laughed and got up. She placed her hands on his shoulders, gaining his attention. "I'm not going to cry Itadori. I just feel bad because we're supposed to hang out with each other. And no need to be nervous alright? Today is going to go smoothly, and to all of your other questions, yes." She grins.

Itadori smiles widely. "I have so many things to show you. I got figurines and stuff. Oh and look at this, I bought this when I first came here." Itadori showed her a keychain that says 'Power' in Katakana. Y/N watched Itadori with a wholehearted smile. She's glad that he's excited.

"Then Nabora and Megumi and I went to this building and Nabora and I had to-

"You told me that story already." She cuts in. Itadori paused.

"Really?"

"Yes." She laughs.

"Oh, sorry." Itadori let's out a nervous chuckle. It got quiet and Y/N took a seat on the floor with her back touching the bed. The room is not all that big, but it's cozy enough. Itadori got the basket of snacks he had gotten three days prior of Y/N telling him she wants to hang out because he didn't want to forget anything. He stood firm and tipped the basket over.

They scattered on the floor on top of each other. Chips, candy, a few plastic mini figures that you buy from an arcade and a few crossword puzzle books. Y/N picked up a wrapped laffy-taffy and popped it open.