Chapter 8

Then 3 girls come out between the bushes and say
" Well well well !! Why we're not surprise at all "

Gabby say " who the hell are you ?! "

Aidyan say " this is the guy that I saw !! "

Anna say " this is the guy that I saw !! "

Nickel say " this is the guys that I saw !! "

Annandra say " what's going on where are our protecters what did you do to them ?! "

The guy say " my name is Eric I was protecter but they are not trust worthy, those are Eli , Lisa and Ginny "

Lisa say " what we want from you guys is simple "

Eli say " we need you all to be her since the beginning "

Ginny say " don't worry your guys are alright but not for long I guess "

Catherine say " and why we will help you ?! Do you have any idea who you guys talking to ?!!! "

Eric say " yes we know we're talking to the bæs of the island but do you have any idea who you guys talking to ?! "

Nina say " what ever you are they will take you down and we will help them I mean we have the numbers after all "

She smirk and then they all stop walking and then Lisa say
" *evil laugh * you guys have no idea who you guys dealing with "

Ginny say " ha !! You think you can win other a creatures like us !! "

Eli say " we are hybrids!!! Sparks hybrid "

Gabby say " what the hell Sparks hybrids mean ?! "

Lisa say " we are strong as wolfs "

Eli say " fast as vampires "

Ginny say " gorgeous as bæs !! We have self defense and heal like the guardians !! "

Eric say " and powers more stronger than a witch !! "

Annadra say " oh shit you can't be all four !! this is impossible!! "

Lisa say " oh hun I learn something from life here nothing is impossible!! We are born with powers we change them to something more and more "

Eli say " that's why we call our self sparks hybrids we are all four !! "

Ginny say " and we're not only few we have a clans a pack full of hybrids like us !! "

Gabby say " but we are the only hybrids how that happen ?! it can't be magic !! "

Eric say " we actually want you guys to join us !! So are you with us or against us "

Annandra say " you can go to hell !! We are family!! "

Gabby say " I'm not with you I shall be against you till I let out my last breath even in hell I would never pick your side !! "

Lisa yell out " fine !! You will never win look the only way to survive our spell if you give up and let us be the leaders !! "

Eli say " ya you left the land you don't deserve to be the leader of us !! "

Nichole say " listen you bitchs you better leave us be you can't hurt us tell us what you did to our protecters !! "

Lisa start saying " casa lo gjez ksto pra Lorena fra !! "

Eli repeated " casa lo gjez ksto pra Lorena fra !! "

Ginny repeated " casa lo gjez ksto pra Lorena fra !! "

Eric then say " down to hell , burn to earth , comba Loris fra !! "

Then a fire surrounding them then gabby and Sarai and nickol and Ellie say " frema zris lis fr ma !! "

Gabby say " Catharine help us !! "

Catherine say " come on Jasmine let surround them with power and protect them !! "

The Starks start doing the distraction spell , and the bæs fighting thorough the strongest spell that could be cast what this kind of power can do to everyone that fighting his way through hell ?!! All coming soon in bæs from bæland
---------------------------------------------------------
Thx for reading so far I also want to thx for Elisemiche as Eli and @complex.episode as Ginny helping me in this chapter follow them and support their story
follow us in Instagram and tell us what you think 😉
@_episodeaddict_ as Annandra
@aidynn.episodee as Aidyn
@tips.for.you0 as Nicole
@officialthebet as Anna
And me as Catherine and my Instagram account is @wattpad_bk
Don't forget to vote 😉 love ya