Chapter 10

Gabby clan
Max POV
I forgot how awesome her place is she really did a great job with using her powers and make her place for vampire and witches . Catherine still fighting her way back to life I run to Gabby and said " Gabby !! "

She saw me and said " Max !! Hii oh my god your alive !! "

She hugged me and I say " well I'm but Catherine will die if you didn't help her !! "

She said " relax I already know what happen to her , what the problem is that you have to go through a lot so I can bring her back or help her , now the things that I need will help her and it will help us to finally kill those hybrids "

I say " I will do anything just name it I just want to help her !! "

Sarai come to us and said " I think he can help his friends too , most of them trap somewhere in this island "

He said " wait really ?! Yes !! So where you want me to go to ?! "

Then Gabby said " it's not where it's how fast are you ?! The longer your out there the longer her chance will be gone !! do you really think that life that amazing and that easy ?! "

Gabby always find away to cheer everyone up , I don't know how she do that but I guess that just apart of her

She continued then " okay listen carefully you have to remember everything I will say now !! "

I say " can't you just write it down or something?! "

She laughs and say " and where is the fun in that !? Totally joking don't worry you will remember everything there is a reason I have magic !! Anyhow first you must enter the Losandra woods grab the purple beans and the sparkle of the blue sky , next go through the Ronald tunnels you must bring the brown sand !! make sure it's a brown one , after you find away to get out from there , if you pick the right turn you will be in Christina Kirsten crystals cave only one crystal that if you touch it you won't be dead !! so be careful , and also bring me that crystal !! after that you pick the right one , the cave will fall apart and you have to run . When you run you will see a passage that will lead you to pure water hole , what ever you do don't drink that sick water !! you have to swim in it grab for me a shell that have the brights light , grab it and swim to the surface . After that another woods it called Sharpen pen bring me a mushroom from their !! I want a green one , I know those are rare but do your best to find one . After that you will have to find a door inside a tree , this tree will lead you to the Loner swan I want a feather from that swan , and not any feather !! the golden one that hidden under her wings , after that run as fast as you can you will have to reach to Lucinda multiple fear I want red lamb search for it make sure to find it , now this is your last place you have to go to the Middle spot you know where that is , I only need Lisa blood from there . So do you remember everything I just told you ?! "

I was shocked I have to go to eight places in short timing , but I think I can do it !!

I say to her " ya I will remember all that , and I will bring you everything you just mentioned "

Then she said " now you must be careful Max !! your the only hope that Catherine have . We can go but Eli and Eric won't stop attacking us . you must hurry or we all will be dead soon !! "

Hybrids clan
Eli POV
I was looking for Eric I find him standing on Lisa grave and he was saying " we are so sorry sister for not saving you !! but I swear to you we will kill them all "

I say " especially now with Catherine in our side "

Then Eric stand up and say " what you talking about Eli ?! "

I start smirking then say " Catherine right now laying down in Gabby clan , and they think she is dying while she's not !! She is changing to something really beautiful , as you all know guardians are not meant to kill !! and Catherine killed one of us . Anyway in two days more or less she will be a hybrid like us , and we will win and kill the bæs , because she have powers none of us have "

Then Eric said " wait I think we have a problem , you forgot about her protecter do you think he will just stand by her and watch her die ?! "

I laughed and say " her protecter !! Stop making me laugh he will die after Gabby sent him to search few things for her , now listen you go after Max and I will take care of the bæs I will have Catherine here in no time now go !! "

Max POV
I run grab my stuff and start my journey to Losandra woods . I was wondering in the woods , then I saw Sarai wondering around collecting woods , so I run to her and say " hi Sarai what's up !! "

She smile at me and say " oh hi Max I'm just searching for answers !! so are you going to Lonsandra woods ?! "

I replied " well yes !! Hi can you help me with directions?! "

Then she smile and say " sure why not !! Come on let's go "

She grab me and I saw the woods from outside and this place look gorgeous , then Sarai said " okay I think what Gabby want is the purple beans and the sparkle of the blue sky right ?! "

I replied looking at her awkwardly and say " yes why you asking ?!

She said " well this might be hard to find "

Then we reach inside to the middle of the woods . The woods were purple and blue !! how I'm going to find these items now ?! and now when I think about it what sparkle of the blue sky even mean ?! This is harder than I thought
----------------------------------------------------------
Thx for reading so far I hope you like it tell me what you think about it my Instagram account is @wattpad_bk Don't forget to vote 😉 love ya