Chapter 19

Cathrin POV
They think they can stop me that !! funny I will end them !! take every power they have and do my own island to rule !! Nothing not even my mother will stop me !!

Emily POV
I was walking with Nina , Kayla , Ellie , Jasmine and Sarai we were talking of how things are , I star saying " guys our powers will be stronger soon we must take care of them "

Nina said " I kinda wonder how their life was before us ?! I know we were here before they did but we wasn't near them to know the story "

Jasmine said " well I know something about Catherine she told me once of her story years ago when she was born as we all know she was the oldest , her first spell was growing little flowers and she use to lose control and burn them !! her mother was always around taking care of her and show her how magic work tho , till one day she choose me to take care of her when she's gone . she meet Max at 15 in a party that I planed for her they were so in love "

Then Ellieg said " that alot different from Nikki her first spell was storms !! I spent days breaking her spell it was so funny that she use to run in the rain and slide and dance around and I remember her mother doing same with her , by time me and Nikki become best friends she's so sweet and sensitive and you seriously don't want to mess with her "

She said laughing then continued " I remember when she meet Jake , she was doing the sea and the moon spell and the soon Jake talk to her she strike a thunder on one of the trees on the woods " she start laughing and then Kayla said " that was her !! I remember that day I was walking with Annadra trying to make her shift to a wolf it was hard since she think being a vampire is better "

Then I laughed saying " of course she dose look at us "

Then Kayla said " move'n on when she was a kid her puppy face was priceless she always get away with everything !! she use to start every fight and her mother was really struggling to put Annadra in her place . After she was 16 she meet James they use to take care of each other run together and sometimes plan a prank together , they are really fun " she start laughing

Then Sarai said " Ya I still remember her prank on our clan she stole one of Gabby bottles that was full of stars magics she throw it and blow the clan up " then we all laugh then she continued " you all meet in normal way while I actually was stuck with her first spell . she did this spell that should make trees stick together but instead she stick is together we were always fighting because it take long to the spell is broken , I remember her mom telling us that we will be best friends one day and we did !! I still tease her about her first spell "

Then we all sit together near the beach and she continued " that explosion is how she met Matt . One day she was just collecting that power again and he just walked to her saying your beautiful I was literally dying because I know that he liked her so I just leave them "

Nina said " that so cute !! And I remember that spell it was so funny how I use to call you sticky butt !! " Then we all laughed then she continued " but was even better than being attached to , Adyain shifted early and she was to young to control her wolf can you imagine her running around me wanting to kill me " then she laughed and continued " it was scary but also funny I know I would be her friend from that day she also meet Nick at the same way it was so funny how she attached him "

Then I said " not as funny as being lost with Anna every fucking time " I start laughing " when Anna was a kid she always run so fast that I can't no longer even look at her , she climbs alot to get out from trouble she meet Alex on the top of tree tho , which now I think it was the same tree that was burned " we all start laughing till the bæs come they sit and Then I asked " how you all meet each other if you lived far away from each other ?! "