The end

Annandra POV
We get in our ship and go back home now we have a problem where could we find our mother !! but then I saw Nickole appear from nowhere saying " oh your here " I froze in my place I can't believe she's here !! I run and hug her we all did then she said " come on mom want to see you "

We start walking to a huge house with a huge garden and a swimming pool . we enter the house and it was white roof little gold on every corner and a golden stairs , we start walking to the living room and we saw some beautiful lady standing there I walk closer to her saying " Mom !! " She turn around saying " oh dear god !! You all here "

She run and hug us one by one we did the same because it been forever since the last time we saw her she said to Eric then " so you know about us not being your family "

Then he said " yes but thank you for taking care of me tho "

Then Anna said " mom tell us what we can do to save Catherine ?! "

I said " Ya mom you have a spell that can work "

Then she said " what happen to your sister can't change we only have two choices either leave her like this and let her rule you all or ...."

She stay quiet for a second then Gabby said " or !! "

Then she said " or you can kill her " she sighs and sit down and I said " you saying that we can just kill her but we can't do that "

Then Eric jump saying " oh dear god !! We might be to late for that Max is planning on something "

Then Nickole said " wow what ?! "

Then Eric said " he will kill Catherine we must run back and save her !! "

Then mom said " wait how Max can kill his protecter "

Eric said " she's no longer is !! I try to make him live so I just ripped that part out "

Then I said " you mean that you erase his love to her !! "

Eric said " I take his powers as a protecter!! "

Then Gabby said " come on then let go back there and fast "

We start running and mom was behind us then she stop near the shore saying " but I can't go back "

Then Anna and Nickole were standing there next to her saying " we love you and now we need you "

I yelled " help us help our sister mom !! She's your daughter "

Mom said " sorry girls but I can't just leave I will die if I came back "

Kayla POV
We all were hiding behind trees waiting for Max or Catherine to show up i'm holding my bow and Emily is holding her sword and Nina and Ellie were trying to search for the others . we saw Catherine far away standing in the dark yelling " Sisters !!! Come out come out wherever you are !! You don't want me to find you hiding now do you ?! "

That was creepy in so many ways I decided to climb the tree and then saw Emily on the tree that next to me I whisper to her " we can't run forever !! "

She whispered " I know but we can't kill her either or the bæs will kill us "

I replied " so we just going to keep hugging the trees !! "

Then she look at me saying " what no !! We will just wait for the bæs to come and if they have no way to help her then my sword will be in her throat!! "

Gabby POV
We getting closer but it almost dark we might get lost after that agh I hope things are okay back to the Island

Max POV
" Catherine!! Where are you girl ?! I just want to have a little talk " I was walking with my sword in case I saw her . she tried to kill me !! How dare she ?! I yelled " CATHERINE!! "