Chapter 16

Lucinda multiple fear
I start walking , wow this place is huge and so messy I wonder what is the story about this place ?!

Gabby POV
" Come on guys have you pack your bags ?! bring only what you really need nothing else !! "

We were in a mess , waiting for Annadra to show up , Nicole said " where is she ?! "

Then Nina said " she will be here in a minute "

Then she shows up and said " hope someone grab my stuff "

Then Kayla said " Ya I did "

Then Eric yell while he was on a ship saying " come on girls we need to leave before sunset!! "

I take my stuff and look to the Island one more time , I looked to my friends and make sure that the Island will be the same when I come back then heard Eric yelling " Everyone on board !! "

Max POV
Hmm now I know I will find someone to help me because it's not aqwensdis that I find one the girls in every turn , but I keep wondering what Gabby want me to find in this place ?! Then I heard " I don't know maybe she want a red lamp "

Then I said " Emily !! Why your here ?! "

Then she said " your lucky that you end up with me " she smirks

Then I said " let me guess , the bæs send you "

Then she said " Ya do you think it's a coincidence that you meet us in every turn !!? we here to help "

Then I noticed that why not one of the bæs show up ?! why they send Emily ?! Then I asked " Emily where is the bæs ?!

Then she said " Max you must hurry the bæs are no longer on this island , you have only till tomorrow morning !! you must hurry up "

Oh dear god things are not going to be easy now , I asked her " okay where I can find the lamp ?! "

Then she said " do I have to help you with everything!! "

I said " yes , yes you have "

Then she said " aghh lazy jerk !! See there is a little house stuck between the trees , this house was crazy Lucinda's house she was my friend when I was a kid , best time of my life "

Then I said " so all I have to do is climb the trees and go into the house and take the lamp and leave , wow this will be easy !! "

Then she said " your making me laugh haha you actually think we call her crazy for fun !! Just try to go up in there to see what's waiting for ya "

I said " okay I can do it !! I already fight a tree , a weird creatures , rocks attacking me , escaped death , been pulled to death and been chased by a huge monster swan !! How hard that can be ?! "

Then she said " I will get back to you on that after you survive this , and good luck !! "

I said " wait your not coming to help me ?! "

Then she said " ya sure good luck climbing the whole tree "

Then she disappear , and now I hate vampires more than ever . I start climbing and reached to the house after one hour of climbing . I saw Emily laying doing in front of me saying " wow you take forever to climb !! You need to work on that "

Sometimes I really want to kill her . We walk inside the house and the soon I step in a hole under me start to appear I fall in into a weird tunnel to another world called the puzzle then I say to Emily " what was that ?! "

Then she said " did I forget to mention that Lucinda multiple fear was a thing in 1917 "

Then I said " you mean that they fear her for being crazy !!? "