Chapter 18

Aidyan POV
We finally reached to Catherine but when we step close to her , a strong wind blow us away Ginny and Eli appeared , Ginny burn the surrounding of Catherine and say " do you actually believe that we are this stupid to let you just walk and take her just like that !!! "

Then Eli said " after all you guys been through . you still believe you can save her ?! "

Then Tajah said " well Eli and Ginny you forget this is my island that go by my rules , and you also forgot I can control everything in here "

Then she blow a strong wind and create an earthquake , they all start jumping from place to place as the ground slowly turn apart , but then Max reached to Catherine and when he almost help her up , a shining light start to appear , Max shouted " everyone get out of here now !! "

They all disappear and then she blow a strong wind that shack the whole island with the sound of explosions as she blow us away waking up , I get up I run to her again saying " Catherine are you okay ?! "

She look at me and saw her eyes turn dark she smiles at me saying " why I wouldn't be okay ?! "

She turn her head and rise her hand then I suddenly was in the air , I heard Gabby saying " she's doing the spell again we must stop her !! "

Annadra jump out from no where and grab me , then I saw Ginny and Eli in the air and Catherine start saying " you thought that I will take your side , hmm you guys are too weak you can't even stand without help "

She was talking in deep voice and we all were afraid that she will actually kill one of us , Tajah start glowing up all the sudden then she said " you all run , right now I will make sure she won't follow you at all , you have only 10 seconds to save your self now run "

I saw her glowing as the guys drag me to the woods and we start running till we fall , and then we all saw darkness I guess Tajah block the moon light

Anna POV
It so dark in this.. Wait where are we it smell like there was a lot of people in here , i turn my face and smell Nick and Matt and Jake , then I said " am I the only one who think that Nick and Matt and Jake use to be in here "

Then we heard " we are here !! "

I screamed "Aaa" then they say " what the fuck !! "

Then Nicole and Gabby and Aidyn say " you really here "

Then Jake said " wait what ?! The bæs are here ?! When they did come back ?! "

Then Nicole said " Jake your here , Oh my god your here !! "

She cast a spell to light the place and we all saw them , Nicole hugged Jake , then Nick start crawling to Aidyan saying " I finally get a chance to see you "

And Gabby was already in Matt lap , then I said " okay now that we are stuck in this tiny hole , anyone have an idea how we can leave this hole ?! "

Jake said " don't look at me Eric is the one who put us here "

Then we looked at Eric and he said " don't look at me..... shit guys did you feel that ?! "

The ground was shaking " guys shit this earthquake will destroy us !! "

Gabby said " we are witches and hybrids and you guys too , no offense let try our powers here "

Tajah said as she glowing in the dark " Ya that not going to work use the tunnel that I just dig by myself thank you very much for the help by the way "

We go through it with a question in my mind " Tajah tell us again why magic wouldn't work in here ?! Not that I'm complaining of walking under the ground with your light glowing thing but I'm not use to be under ground it is a wolf thing "