Chapter 13

Christina Kirsten crystals cave
What is wrong with this weird island ?! Huge blue cave with nothing in it but crystals in it I freaked out and say " Wow what is this ?! Why this become more complicated every minute?! How there is so many crystals in here ?! "

Then Nicole said " it was Kristen spell to impress his princess "

I said " wait I thought it was Christina cave !! "

Then she smile and said " it is her cave that why Kristen is dead now , let me explain to you "

In 1959
" Kristen like a normal guy fall in love , but like another jerk he tricked two girls and cheated on them , one day in Christina castle everyone noticed that everything is falling apart , she run away when she find out that Kristen cheated on her . She come to this cave and saw him casting a spell to show of his power to the other girl , she used her dark magic to kill them both , so she put a spell on all the crystals to be poisoned and only one that it's not , she did get her revenge but she suffered living in the darkness no one can play with laws of magic !! "

Then I said " so this mean Catherine will die !! "

Then she laughed and said " maybe she won't !! you don't know that , start having a hope Max we just need to fine the right one !! "

Then I said " agh this is useless!! "

Nicole hold him and said " listen to me Max if you give up now I will throw one of these crystals on you !! I mean please don't give up yet "

I shack my head and start searching for a clue or anything might help

Meanwhile
Eric POV
Why I'm even trying to stop Max I should help him instead !! no matter what the bæs do they are still my sisters !! Or used to be *sigh* Hmm I will try to do something about it , let me just grab some woods , I take a wood and write on it

Back to Max
Then all the sudden I saw words on the floor saying " shining like a start , and bright like a sun light , not blue or white , it is the ocean bright "

I look around and saw a crystal that shin like a start and bright like the sun . I look closer it wasn't reflecting blue light or white on it , I was this close to touch it but then I felt like rocks falling on me then Nicole said " Max you know what will happen if you pick it up !! "

I replied " I know what I'm doing , but I want you to disappear I will find my way out from here "

She leaves me and I grab the crystal and the cave start falling apart , now I have to run to the pure water hole , I stand up and the rocks start falling I start jumping from place to another a lot of rocks hit my head , a huge rock fall in front of me I fall down and another rock fall on my leg I screamed.......

Eric POV
I heard him screaming I was in shocked I disappear to where he is and saw him laying down and there was a rock on his leg , I run to him and moved the rock and he look at me and said " Eric.. Is that you ?! "

Then another rock fall on his head , ow that must hurt so bad !! , I cast a spell and make the rocks stop falling and leave his side

Max POV
I opened my eyes and look around me I was fine I can move again like nothing ever happen , did Eric save me ?! Why he did tho ?! Hmm I must move to pure water hole

I start walking and saw Kayla taking water from water hole I said " Kayla !! Why you taking that water ?! Isn't this poison ?! "

Then she said " I know but Eli is close to us so I will use this water as a weapon "

I said " wow smart !! "

She said " what brought you here anyway ?! "

I said " I want to grab something from this water "