Chapter 17

Middle spot
The sun will set soon and I'm not even close to middle spot agh great now I'm lost , wait wow what happen here ?! This place sure change a lot I've been in the middle spot all along and I just noticed , could I be more dumber than that ?!

Eric POV
They welcome us and we all gathered and discuss our problems and tell them about us all , then one of them say " so basically you were a bad guy but that change why ?! "

I said " I just did "

Then he said " and you trusted him !! "

Then I said " hi I have my reasons you know !! "

Then he said " like seeking for a revenge !! "

Then I said " I will kill the hybrids but not the bæs you can trust me !! they never hurt me so why I want to revenge them "

Then anna said " you know what he is not the only one that don't trust you , we don't trust you too !! you should tell us why your here ?! because you know that you all going to die soon "

Then I said " fine you want to know !! Follow me "

Then I start walking between the woods hear the girls talking behind my back

Gabby whispering " should we trust him ?! I mean this where they hide our sister they know this island before we do !! Who knows what might come on our way !! "

Annandra replied to her " yes I think we should since he might have something that might help us "

Anna whispers to them " I don't know why you guys whispering we all can hear you idiots!! "

Then Nicole said " guys don't we know this place ?! "

Then Aidyan said " how I can forget this place !! Guys it's the place when .... Our sister died !! "

Then I stop and said " when your sister was killed !! *sigh* look you trapped her inside a box and Eli and Lisa and Ginny killed her while she was inside , how I know about this ?! when I first know about who should I protect in the past I couldn't find her because she was never here !! and I did not know that till I crushed the box in my hand and saw her death !! That when I swear on revenge "

Gabby said " wait what ?! You were helping us before you did that "

Then I said " I felt regret and I knew they went to far , and probably saw the end of this if she was going to turn to a monster "

Then their eyes widened then Nicole said " wait you have a vision !! Wow your powers are getting stronger "

Anna said " wait you should've been our sister protecter !! "

I said " Ya but I can see that I fail "

Then Gabby said " no you didn't!! If you did then you want still have a box with her name on it "

Then walk to the box where she was I kicked it and it opened and it was empty , then I said " what the hell !! "

Then Aidyn said " hmm where she went ?! "

Then we heard something moving between the bushes then I said " who is there ?! "

Then we saw a guy standing he was saying " are you looking for T ?! "

Then I said " who the fuck is T ?! "

Then he said " shut up and follow me , my name is Louis I'm an Xs !! if you don't know what the fuck is the Xs is ?! they are the creatures of the light , creatures of the sea and some of us are creature of the moon "