chapter 9

Wesley's POV

Still Falling for You by Ellie Goulding

His hand traveled to my lower back, his fingers leaving sparks through my body. I turn my body to look at him. His eyes were brown eyes, his pupils large. He pulled my body closer to his as he put his other up to my cheek and ever so slightly kissed me. Our lips passionately kissed in unison. He laid me on my back so he was over the top of me kissing me even harder. He began to more aggressively kiss me as I pulled on the back of his hair a bit. His lips met my neck, leaving shivers down my spine. His hands made their way under my shirt. I pulled his shirt over his head and he helped me do the same. A moan slipped my lips, his hand unclipping my bra leaving me to show everything on my upper body. He pulled away and looked down at me. He kissed me in every spot down my stomach ending at my waistband. I pulled his head up to meet mine, flipping us over as we kissed. He looked up and ask for permission, I responded with a nervous head nod. But I knew I wanted him so badly. He went down on me for a couple of minutes occasionally sticking a finger or two in me making me moan like crazy as I pulled his hair. His lips now on mine again, this would be the most passionate moment I had ever felt. I wanted to do something for him but had no idea how or what to do. I knew he was craving some release.

"I'll teach you." He said. Noticing I had no idea what I was doing. My face flushed tomato red. "No need to be embarrassed, Wes."

He unbuttoned his pants sliding them off leaving him in his boxers. He moves my hand down to his dick, leaving me to rub it up and down softly. His head leans back exposing the veins in his neck. I started to take it one step further by sliding his boxer down a bit. Kissing the tip before putting it in my mouth. He grunted and whispered many curse words as I popped my head up and down and used my hands to help. After he had finished, we began to make out yet again. His soft lips connected with mine.

"I love you, Wesley Ann Brookes." He whispered as a large smile appeared on his softened face. The sensation of my heart pounding out of my chest overwhelmed my small body. He was everything I could have wanted and more.

"I love you to Quinn Hughes, I have loved you since the day I saw you and I want you to be my first," I replied leaning in for another kiss.

Our body heat mixed with the sexual drive running through the room was building. His hands roamed my body as I brought him closer with my arms around his neck. He came up and asked if I was ready, I replied with a head nod and a smile planted on my lips. He grabbed a condom from his pants and pushed himself into me, it was extremely painful making tears fall down my face. He stopped and looked into my tearful eyes.

"I am sorry, I will stop." He said slowly pulling out until I stopped him and told him to keep going. His dick was now fully inside me making him moan loudly. He sped up making me grab onto his back pulling us closer as we started making out again, it started to feel so good and enjoyable.

"Oh my god, Quinn" I moaned. I started to arch my back in pleasure. Many minutes of pleasurable moans and contact.

"I am close, are you?" He asked, he already knew the answer. He grabbed onto your thigh pushing himself more and more into me as he got faster and sloppier.

"I love you so much," I said as I was coming to the end of my high. We both had cum and now he was laying right next to me on his stomach, his arm wrapped around my body as we tried to catch our breaths.

"I love you with all my heart." He replied, kissing the top of my head. I could feel every part of my body starting to hurting.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I shook my head 'no'. This had been one of the most pain I had felt, even after something so pleasurable. He left the bed and went straight to the bathroom. I heard him turn on the faucet, I tried to get out of bed. But realized that I had started to bleed on the bed. He returned to the bedroom, looking at me with concern based on my facial expressions. He made he was towards me. Looking at what I was looking at. My eyes started to fill with tears.

"It's okay, I promise. Let me take care of you." He said, picking me up bridal style, and walking us into the bathroom where he has set up candles and a nice bath. He slipped my body into the warm water. He then did the same, my back was on his chest as he rubbed his fingers down my arm. His fingers interlaced with mine as I leaned back onto him. His lips met me tender skin of my shoulder, making it feel like the weight was off my shoulders. My eyes began to get heavy as Quinn washed my body.

I woke up in a bed with Quinn next to me. His arms draped over my waist. The clock read '6:30 pm'. My body ached but it was better than the pain of earlier. I shifted my body weight. Quinn moved over to me more. Kissing the top of my head,

"I am so in love with you!" He whispered.

He said 'I love you, I said 'I love you. I am so in love with him. Every time I am around him, it feels like time stops. I could be with him for hours, for days, for years.