CHAPTER 7- Where is Riya?

Hi everyone

I am sorry for not updating the very next day as my results were out on that day and then the time passed in a blur. So here is a long update for you guys. I really enjoyed reading your comments on the previous chapter but my silent readers I would really appreciate if you also share your views. Thanks for your support. Vote, comment and follow me on Wattpad. All those who want two updates a week will be happy to know that I am also thinking about the same but I would like to know your opinion first so please drop a comment if you want two updates in a week.

Enjoy reading......

Siddarth's POV

I was shocked like hell when I saw her huge office building decorated in a royal manner. I couldn't refrain myself from asking her the question "Is it the right address?" and she just nodded. As we went inside, I was amazed to see the respect that people give her in the company. I know she is the owner but directors are no less in showing attitude but here she or actually we are receiving wedding gifts from them. Her way of greeting them was not perfectly professional as she touched the feet of elder members of the board.

Damn......even their behaviour towards her at this point of time is not professional because marriage is a personal affair and ours was even more personal. Then she asked them that how did they get to know about our arrival and they all shouted in unison through their KHABRI and now my confusion was not hidden from her as she whispered that they were talking about Veena. Then we went towards her cabin and only a question ringed in my mind which was 'Why was Sanjay Bakshi so polite with her and wishing us with so much excitement?'

Confused about who is Sanjay Bakshi? Don't be because I will introduce him to you. He is my college friend and a director in Riya's company (Glamour Fashion house). He is rude, arrogant and a typical billionaire who never mixes personal and professional life and hates the word called MARRIAGE. He gives a damn about the owner or any other person of the company with whom he is dealing with. Even when he did a short-term project with our company he behaved as if he doesn't know me and when our second bestie Rajveer Seth got married he attended his marriage as if a kid is forced to drink milk. Instead of congratulating the couple he advised them to rethink and prayed god to put some senses into the couple (he really did that even after being the best friend) but here he was wishing Riya as if it was a great occasion for him to celebrate. He even asked Riya to give him a party as if she was her long-lost friend. Actually, I have not contacted him since a year as he was busy with a project in USA but he came to India occasionally and never got time to meet us (me and Rajveer).

As I entered her cabin all my thoughts came to a halt and I began exploring the perfect interiors of her cabin. As I remembered that how she greeted the directors and how the entrance was decorated I started shooting questions at her which came in my mind.

"Is this a company or some family function going on? Never in my life have I experienced any such thing. Moreover, I have seen that the boss greets the members formally and here you were touching the feet of directors as if they were your uncles."

She smiled at my question and answered "yes I consider them my family" in her melodious voice.

Wait did I call her voice melodious? What the hell is happening with me?

I shrugged these thoughts and a new question came in my mind and I started laughing and asked her "Do you even sign deals in this company if only friendly relations are made? This is silly." As these words left my mouth, I realised that I was questioning her way of business now and as expected she snapped at me and told me to leave and I obeyed at once knowing my fault. As I left her cabin, I realised that I don't know the way to parking lot and I am stuck.