CHAPTER 15- Party #2 : Unknown Feelings

Hello guys!

I am a bit late due to my ongoing exams so I am giving you a long update with 5000 words...phew...Happy reading and I hope you like it. Please share your views in the comment box. Motivate me with your votes and comments to get the next update soon. Follow me on Wattpad.

Grab your snacks because the chapter is quite long....enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________

Riya's POV 

"Dare" I answered as Di asked me 'truth or dare...There are too many truths that have to remain hidden so dare is better.

"My sweet sister, I would like to give you a dare. Any issues?" Neha Di asked over sweetly. Something is fishy! I smell trouble but it was nothing new so I did not spare her a glance and instead looked at the fairy lights decorating the garden as if I have never seen them before but nodded anyway.

"No way! I will give her the dare as the other side of the bottle faces me" spoke Alisha. She and Di are best friends. Partners in a crime or you can say partners in troubling me but it's all like a regular thing. Today is different because we aren't in the Shekhawat villa, we are in an official party and they have no right to play their tricks and spoil my reputation. My self-respect comes first guys...As they both started their fake drama that who will give the dare, Meesha (another friend of Neha Di) smirked and said "You both can give her a dare each as our sweet Riya won't mind at all"

I could see three men...sorry four men clenching their fists. A few minutes back Kunal and Tanisha joined the party so I don't know why even Kunal clenched his fist. I sighed and said in my fake sweet yet calm tone "No issues" and their famous smirk didn't go unnoticed.

 I sighed and said in my fake sweet yet calm tone "No issues" and their famous smirk didn't go unnoticed

(Kunal & Tanisha 🔼)

Suddenly Barbie chuckled and said "Princess, you are the best. See, even they know that one dare is a cakewalk so they both want to give you a dare. They know that if it comes to them they would fail in the single one"

Neha Di and her friends glared at Barbie and I hated it. I hate it when she looks at Barbie like that. All chuckled hearing Barbie's comment. I just smiled faintly as I knew what was coming next.

Superman suddenly got up and said "I have an urgent phone call to make" and I could easily sense their masterplan. I knew .....I knew that they wouldn't be quiet.

I saw superman was on a call with Abhi who was holding his phone in his palm tightly.

"You have to flirt and fix a date with any random person that we call," Neha di said smirking.

While Abhi and Siddarth both were going to say something when I held their hands and they looked at me. I just looked at Di and blinked my eyes giving an I-am-ready look.