CHAPTER 14- Party#1 : Jealous Siddarth

Hello Readers!

My mind actually went blank when I started writing this part so I wrote whatever my confused mind said and I really hope you all like this part. Do share your views with me regarding this chapter. Actually I wrote a really long one so I divided it into two parts. So enjoy the first one and I will post the second one by next week. Want an early update?.....Just drop a comment and vote. I really expect more votes as the writer inside me doesn't get motivated easily. So my dear readers please vote and comment and do follow me.

*(Sigh)*Long speech I know but guys I also need some some encouragement from your side to write further. Enjoy this longggg chapter and share your views.

Edited version on Kindle

_______________________________________________________________

Siddarth's POV

I extended my hand and she looked at me shocked. I smiled at her innocent expressions. She put her cold hands into my warm ones and we both headed towards the dance floor. As the song started we began to lose ourselves in the melody.

(A/n; Content in bold are lyrics from song and meaning is in brackets and  Siddarth's thoughts  are underlined)

Meri raahein tere tak hain,

Tujhpe hi toh mera haq hai,

Ishq mera tu beshaq hai,

Tujhpe hi toh mera haq hai

(My destiny of love is up-to you.

I have my rights only over you .

certainly, You are my love.

I have my rights only over you )

I twirled her around and pulled her towards me making her directly land on my chest. She looked into my eyes and I saw the glint of hope in her eyes. Her eyes spoke volumes. She hides her dreams. As the song suggests she also wants a person on whom she can rely upon, the only who is only hers....My heart was shouting that I want to become the one.

Saath chhodunga na tere piche aaunga,

Chheen lunga ya Khuda se maang laaunga,

Tere naal taqdeeran likhwaunga main,

Main tera ban jaaunga

(I will never leave you and will always come after you.

I will either snatch or demand you from GOD

I will make them write my destiny with you.

I will become yours)

Someone who supports her and can leave the world behind just for the sake of being with her. I was enjoying the position of her locked in my arms. I wanted the time to freeze and stay like this forever.

Main tera ban jaaunga

(I will become yours)

Sohna teri main kasam yehi khaunga,

Kitte waadeya nu umra nibhaunga,

Tujhe har waari apna banaunga,

Main tera ban jaaunga

(Dear I am taking your swear,

I will fulfil my promise whole life,

Each time I will make you mine.