THIS BOOK IS NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON!

Dear Readers!

I am elated that we reached this stage as 'The Alternative Bride' is now published on amazon. You can read the edited version of this book with the epilogue and bonus chapters now on Kindle. I am grateful to each one of you for your support and, most importantly, the love you have showered over me and my work. You have made this journey pleasing, adventurous, and memorable. We would have never reached this day if not for your motivating comments and genuine reviews. You guys helped me improve and grow. THANKS A LOT!

Your favorite book, "THE ALTERNATIVE BRIDE" has been taken down from the platform for some time and would be back in a more reformed and edited form for a better reading experience. For a few months, the book will be limited to Amazon kindle. I know the story is as dear to you all, as important it is to me. I request cooperation and support because I myself feel sad about my decision. 

I am sorry to cause this inconvenience to you guys but I hope you understand my stand as well. I hope our bond will remain intact and the wait wouldn't be too long. Wattpad is home to me as a reader and a writer as well, so the story will be back. Till then, enjoy reading 'Our version of love' and keep spreading love. I love you guys and rely on you for motivation and support. You guys give me the strength to write.

I would be glad if I received your support on the new platform (Amazon) too. Drop your reviews on the platform and rate the book to show your support. I want you guys to be the ones who grab the first 100 copies of the ebook *hehe*. Seriously, to all the ebook readers do support your dear author. I will be waiting for your response. The amazon link is:

https://amzn.eu/d/bZ4NrO5

If the link doesn't work, simply go to the amazon app and search for this book. Thanks once again for making me what I am as an author. Arth and his Jaan lovers rock! Don't they?

~With loads of love

~Ms. Bhatia

 Bhatia