A Muddled Mind

i have no regrets over this image and feel that its needed to keep it here

:)

NO OG NOTES

---

I soon awoke in a haze, with a raging headache to compliment my muddled thoughts. For a moment, I couldn't even remember where I was, until I saw the doctor in front of me.

"What... What happened?" I croaked.

The doctor spoke without even turning towards me. "I've finished healing you up. And we've finished what we needed. My master, or All For One as you know him, will be coming in shortly.

"Wait... What do you mean, 'We've finished what we needed?'" I questioned, sending me into a coughing fit.

"Hm, sorry about that. Dusty down here. And uh," he finally looked at me, "We know for sure you'll be helping us now."

I gave him a look. "What? What are you even talking about?"

He sighed. "You sure ask a lot of questions. I told you, you'll see."

Moments later, I saw All For One come in. Although, he didn't seem as menacing as I thought he would. It seemed that he was only alive because of all the tubes hooked up to his body.

"Izuku Midoriya," he grinned, "You're ready now."

I couldn't help but shoot him an annoyed look. "Okay, what are you guys talking about? You keep telling me all this stuff but, none of it makes sense!"

He chuckled at my frustration. "Well, I suppose we can tell you now...," he paused, "Recently, I have gained a sort of... Mind-control quirk."

My eyes widened, and my heart sank. "What? Oh no..."

"Yes... Anyways, the unfortunate part about this power is that it can only be used under the perfect circumstances. It drains much of my power, which I normally wouldn't have enough of," he gestured to his weak body, "Which is why we have developed a drug. Actually, while you were unconscious, it was given to you. Now, all that's left for me is to activate it."

I felt a lump grow in my throat. "No... That c-can't be right..."

"Well, must be," he teased, "Don't worry, by the way. It's not like it'll last forever. Just long enough for me to help your world to crumble... Besides, you'll be in control at least some of the time. Still, your actions will always be monitored by me."

"I... I won't let you!" I cried.

"As much as I hate to say it, which I don't, you don't have a choice in the matter. We've spent too much time on this drug to waste it, anyways. It'll be extremely difficult to replicate. It took months for just this one to be synthesized," he explained, taking on a harsh tone.

He flashed a quick smile, and we sat in silence for what felt like forever. However, he soon captured my attention once again, uttering only my name. "Midoriya," he said coolly.

As soon as I looked up, I realized I had made a mistake, but it was too late to correct it by then. I saw his false eyes (yeah, yeah, he just inserted them, yes, see above picture) turn a shade of bright green, so much that they were practically glowing.

The light lured me in, and as I gazed into his eyes, I felt myself drifting away. My mind became numb, and my thoughts settled as I realized I was quickly losing control.

I attempted to force myself to look away, but nothing worked. No matter how hard I focused on staying in power, I continued to lose it until I finally felt nothing.

I was numb. I couldn't feel. I couldn't even think for myself. My mind had turned blank, completely taken over by the will of All For One.

---

Hey! Sorry this chapter was so short, I just didn't think it fit all that well with the last one. I liked them separated better. :)