Confrontation

-x- All Might's POV -x-

"All Might... I have to tell you something," Tsukauchi admitted, a frown present on his face.

I smiled. "Yeah?" I noticed the look on his face and matched it. "Hey, is there something wrong?"

"It's Midoriya...," he hesitated, my eyes widening as he spoke, "He..."

"Wait-is he hurt? Is there something wrong?" I interrupted him, rushing through my words.

He shook his head, then paused. "Well, yes... A bit. But that's not the point, All Might," he gave me a sympathetic look, "He was fighting with the villains."

I felt my heart drop as soon as he uttered the words. "W-what?" I croaked. "I uh... Must've misheard you. What'd you say?"

"All Might, I'm sorry, but I'm not lying. We have the full story from a student named Shoto Todoroki, as well as Eraserhead and a few of his comrades," he explained softly.

My throat became dry. "No... No..." What have you done, young Midoriya?

I furrowed my brows, and attempted to calm myself. "What... What exactly happened?"

"Well," he began, "I was told in the full report that it initially began in a small group of students. Shoto Todoroki, Ochako Uraraka, Tsuyu Asui, Mezo Shoji, and Fumikage Tokoyami. And... Of course, Katsuki Bakugou..."

My frown deepened. With both Bakugou and Midoriya, morale would be at an all time low... And I wasn't even sure if I could handle it any longer...

Tsukauchi continued, "I was told that Shoji and Tokoyami were down for the count before the battle really started... And Todoroki tells me how Midoriya was with them the whole time, that was until Bakugou was captured... All of the sudden, he turned around and began to fight them. Todoroki took it upon himself to battle Midoriya, sending Tsuyu and Uraraka to get help while he held the boy off."

"And... When did this all start?" I asked, my voice hoarse.

He frowned. "I was told it was when he was first captured at the mall. Shoto Todoroki tells of how Midoriya was explaining the fact that he protested at first, but decided to join them afterwards," he paused, thinking for a moment, "But... Most of the students also believe that, somehow, it wasn't Midoriya. They say that he was acting... Off. And Todoroki insisted that it might have to do with his glowing eyes somehow," he concluded.

Off? Of course he was off... He was acting like a villain...

"What do you mean by 'glowing eyes'?" I questioned, curious.

He shrugged. "Actually, after Todoroki mentioned it, some of the students pointed out that his eyes radiated light when he felt a strong emotion of some sort..." It looked like he remembered something. "And even weirder, we were told that a boy, Kota Izumi, that Izuku fought a villain in order to save him. Which, of course, doesn't make any sense given the circumstances."

I felt a mixture of emotions coursing through me. Disappointment. Anger. Sadness. Confusion.

"I... I'd like to speak with him, if that's okay," I requested.

Tsukauchi nodded. "I can probably arrange that for you. Though, I might not be able to get you much time."

"That's fine," I clenched my fist, "I'd just like to talk with the boy."

---

Bracing myself, I quickly transformed into my muscle form, scanning a card to enter the building.

My shoes clacked against the floors as I wandered into the large establishment, where I was told Midoriya was being held. The halls seemed endless as I walked through them, as I couldn't believe the scale of what Midoriya had done.