their girl

their girl

❝Sometimes I regret giving you guys a second chance

Sometimes I regret giving you guys a second chance.

Faye O'Riley was a happy child who had five best friends who stuck by her side through thick and thin. Always being each other's shadows, giving each other good advice. Being best friends right up to the first year of being a freshman.

It ended with her five best friends joining a karate dojo, Cobra Kai. They started acting as if they were better than everyone, even treating her like crap. They had completely abandoned her and become the most popular people in school, the ones everyone feared.

She of course was not afraid, she knew their secrets and knew their weaknesses though she stayed away. She made friends with a group of girls, and became the people who people sometimes wished they were. Her friend Ali started dating Johnny her old friend, she just avoided them and hung around the other girls. But everything was about to change when a boy moves to the town.

cast!
━━━❃━━━

━ FAYE O'RILEY ━【 Denise Richards 】 ❝Ugh, I am not your girl

FAYE O'RILEY
Denise Richards
❝Ugh, I am not your girl.❞

william zabka, johnny lawrence chad mcqueen, dutch ron thomas, bobby brownrob garrison, tommy tony o'dell, jimmy ralph macchio, daniel larusso elisabeth shue, ali mills pat morita, mr

chad mcqueen, dutch
ron thomas, bobby brown
rob garrison, tommy
tony o'dell, jimmy
ralph macchio, daniel larusso
elisabeth shue, ali mills
pat morita, mr. miyagi
randee heller, lucille larusso
martin kove, john kreese

━━━❃━━━
DISCLAIMER

This book is a polygamy relationship book meaning the practise or custom of having more that one girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband at the same time. But they know about the other partner and is absolutely fine with it it's a lifestyle.

WARNINGS – This book may or may not have mature themes to the book such as beating up, bullying and possibly sexual content. If any of these subjects make you uncomfortable, I've warned you. You can leave.

I DON'T OWN – I don't own the karate kid, the franchise, events, plot, the original characters. They all belong to the original authors/creators. All rights are reserved!

I DO OWN – However I do own Faye and possibly other characters I might add. I also own the way how I'm gonna change some stuff about the original plot, I'll probably change it as time goes by.

GRAPHICS – Please don't take the graphics that belong to me or anyone who would love to create some for this book! In case you might be wondering what I use gifs, PicsArt, Pinterest and Tumblr. This is what other might use too.

TUMBLR – If you are here from my Tumblr page then hi! Welcome to the start of my book, this book will also be posted on Tumblr for the people who don't have Wattpad! So wether you want to read it here or on Tumblr then that is for you to decide it will all be exactly the same! Thank you for the support!

NEW SETTING OUT – I got the idea from -etherealstars -etherealstvrs check her out! I also got permissions, if you like it I'd ask before I do it! Love you babes!