one

━━━❃━━━

━━━━━━

FAYE AND THE GIRLS WERE SITTING ON THEIR CLOTHES WHILE they were listening to music and complementing each other's bathing suits. Everyone was watching the boys play with their football, they were practically fighting for it to show off their moves. The sand kept getting kicked onto the group, but they didn't seem to mind, they were all laughing at how desperate the boys wanted attention.

One boy however caught both Ali and Faye's eyes, both girls stare at a boy who they hadn't seen before, he had black locks of hair and these brown for eyes that just kept you captivated. He was staring at both of them as if he hadn't ever seen anyone as beautiful as them. Both girls smile at him sweetly while his lips quirked up and have a toothy grin back, Ali and Faye kept teasing him by looking away and then back to him with grins. They were both taken out of they're gazes when the ball hit one of the girls, who tossed it to Ali, she threw it to the boy they'd been staring at and he decided to show off by bouncing the ball on his knees.

The group went down to the water all going past the boys giving them all looks, Faye grabbed Ali's hand and lead her over to where the other girls were. Ali seemed to keep eye contact with the boy, but Faye was embarrassed, why did she keep staring at him? She's never looked at a boy like that before, but she could tell that Ali had already, basically claimed him. So she'd back off.

The boys all soon ran off down the beach after the ball, while Faye and the other girls teased Ali. Though the brunette felt a childish rush go through her body and she smiles, she splashed the girls causing them to shriek.

"Haha, you should've seen your faces!" She yells as Ali, grabbed water and doing the same thing.

This whole day spent the girls splashing, chasing and sunbathing. But it soon became pretty chilly and the put on their shorts and hoodies.

"Marshmallow time!"

The girls laugh as they lit a small fire, teasing Faye about being the most childish person they've ever met, causing her to giggle and blush. She was skimpily having the time of her life, she kept glancing at Ali though, watching as she watched the new face with curiosity and wonder.

━━━━━━

The night finally came and the girls were just singing along to the radio and roasting their marshmallow's that sat on silver sticks. The group of boys came over and lit theirs too, smoking their sausages the blonde and the brunette kept their eyes on the boy, when he met the periwinkle eyed girl, she flushed and flashed a small grin, before smacking Ali on the arm.

One of the boys kicked the ball over while Faye was opening another pack of marshmallows, she watched Ali grab the ball and pull her up, causing small protests as the bag fell from her hands and onto the sand.