fourteen

━━━❃━━━

━━━━━━

FAYE WAS THE FIRST ONE TO PULL AWAY, she glanced up at him shyly, she was pretty sure that her face was flushed even redder. Bobby licked his lips before meeting eyes with her, his face held a smile and he held her a little closer, "I've always wanted to do that."

Faye felt bold, "was it as you imagined?"

"It was everything I imagined it to be, just didn't think I'd be the first one to do it." He shays shrugging, "do you want a lift home?"

"Ali – I think Ali might be giving me one," Faye mutters as she wraps her arms around him. "Could we maybe...stay like this for a little bit?"

"Sure," he mumbles into her hair. The boy had missed this just as much as she had, he was totally going to rub it into their faces that they kissed, Faye also guessed as much. "I'm sorry," he mumbles, "I wish we could've done things way different than we did."

"You made up for it with the kiss." She says while chuckling, "but we should still talk upon it when we're with the others."

"Good idea, and was the kiss that good?" He pulls back smirking at her flushed face.

Faye shrugs and heads for the door looking back at him, "I wanted it to be you." He looks at her shocked, "I really like you guys, always have." She states leaving hearing his protests follow her downstairs. She laughs when she heard him question her, but she just held his stare and walked to where the others were with a smile on her face.

"There you are!" Ali breathes with relief, "Barb fell asleep on the couch when I helped her home."

"Glad to hear, I think we're gonna get a call from her in the morning complaining about her hangover." Faye says, "don't worry, I'm not as bad now."

"Good to hear," Ali says staring at her friends flushed face and smile. She watched as Faye glanced at Bobby and looks away to the side as he stares back with an equally flustered face, she gasps quietly and looks at Faye to say 'tell me everything.'

"Oi, Bobby." Tommy says holding a beer, "where did you go, man?"

"I went to make sure Faye was alright," he says smoothly looking at his friends with a smirk on his face, glancing back towards the girl who was over by the couch with Ali. "She knows, she told me she figured it out." He says looking at his friends who'd now tensed up looked towards the girl with longing looks yet panicked expressions, "don't worry we slightly talked it all out, and I told her everything, but she still wants us to all talk."