twelve

━━━❃━━━

━━━━━━

FAYE HAD SNUCK AROUND THE BACK OF THE SCHOOL hiding away and chatting with Daniel, their smiles hadn't left their faces since they had made up. They had both waited until the bell had went and everyone disappeared to their classrooms, they were both five minutes late to their classes. To Faye's luck she had math's with the teacher who hates when people are late, she groans slightly and leaned up against the wall and peaked into the class, her eyes met Ali's who did a little motion with her hands.

The girl waves back with a grin, she pushed herself back outside and watched the teacher turn her back to the board continuing to write from the textbook. This was Faye's chance, she quietly sped walked around people to her chair and quickly sat down letting out the breath she had been holding. Ali helped her take out her books before the teacher turned around and noticed that she'd snuck in, "why are you late? Sleep in again?"

"No," she whispers. "I had something important to do before coming here," she slightly lies even though it was honesty.

"Thank god you really are here." Ali says getting close to her ear, "five boys were asking for you earlier and were possibly looking for you."

Faye glances at the blonde before her friend quickly motioned her eyes to the two boys behind her, wiggling her eyebrows with a little smirk coming through her smile. The smaller girl groans and copies what Ali had written down, "is this my life now? Teased by you girls over boys?" She mutters with a chuckle.

"Welcome to the club." She laughs giving a nonchalant shrug, Faye eyes her with a mortified look, "you're one of the girls now."

The caramel haired girl dropped her shoulders in defeat and whined quietly. "You all suck," she says now copying what the teacher wrote on the board, "I mean it. How are you guys always right, anyways?"

"Because we know what you're going through," she says watching her friends reactions. "We know the feelings you're feeling, we have all been through it and that dreamy dazed look you always do whenever you're thinking about them in particular." She says quietly again looking at her with wonder, she could see the two boys behind them glance at Faye every five minutes. "Trust me, talk to them, it will all work out."

━━━━━━

A couple of hours later, she again managed to sneak away to go and eat lunch with Daniel under the bleachers. She ate the apple she had in her hands explaining to Daniel how she recently felt, but wasn't sure about it as she had trust issues and what the girls were doing with teasing her about it. The boy looked slightly lost, he wasn't sure on how to help her. Besides, it was awkward for him. The boys who bully him, the exact same boys who abandoned her, he wasn't sure on what to say.