four

━━━❃━━━

━━━━━━

IT HAD BEEN THREE DAYS SINCE FAYE HAD BEEN AT SCHOOL. Her Aunt had kept her home to keep an eye on her sore head, after what happened, her Aunt Tessa had taken her to the hospital and luckily she had no concussion. She'd been forced to be bedridden, but luckily today, a Saturday was when her Aunt had allowed her to leave.

Though, she was dropped off near a few shops. Her Aunt Tessa normally played bingo on Saturday's causing her to sometimes hang with the girls, but today she was alone, having some fresh air.

She'd walked past a couple of dresses and skirt shops and stared at a few for a while before walking off. She saw Daniel walking out of the Cobra Kai dojo, she tensed as she walked past the front, "Daniel!"

The boy turns to see the girl crossing the street, "h-hey Faye! I'm sorry about the concussion." He says scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"I don't have a concussion?" She says confused.

He snaps his head up and shakes it once again, "Johnny Lawrence told the girls that I gave you one."

"He's over dramatic." She says folding her arms over her chest.

Daniel looked over at the restaurant, "wanna come meet my mom?"

"I'd love too!" She says as they both talked about what classes she missed. They both crossed the street and went in.

"Daniel, there you are!" She exclaims enthusiastically. She gave him a tight squeeze and then turned her eyes to the girl next to him, her eyes soften at the sight of them together, "oh, Daniel, who's this lovely girl?" She asked him with a smirk, this made Faye shake her head, she thought they were together.

"I'm Faye O'Riley!" The girl says holding out her hand, the woman shook it, "I'm just Daniel's friend."

"That's great, I'm Lucille Larusso, this one's mother." She says, "come, I'll get you guys some lunch," she guides them over to a window, she took the seat in the middle facing the window and the building of a familiar Karate Dojo.

"I've already eaten lunch, but I'll take some ice cream if that's okay?" Daniel's mom nods her head and smiles. "Anyways, I'm the matchmaker that's trying to get Danny here with my friend."

The two females share a smirk between each other causing the boy to groan. She tells them she'll only be a minute, leaving the two to chat, "your mom, she's really nice."

"She's cool, she seems to really like you." He shrugs and looks at her in the eyes, "what's yours like?"

Faye frowns, "I got taken off of my mom when I was little, she was an alcoholic and a drug addict, so my Aunt took me in and raised me as her own. She was my dad's younger sister, she tells me about him, or what he was like." Daniel bit his lip, wishing he didn't ask anything.