eleven

━━━❃━━━

━━━━━━

"YOU WENT ON A DATE WITH DUTCH!" Barbra screeched on the phone line causing the other three girls to cringe. Faye had just gotten home with Dutch who dropped her off before going on his way, probably to tell the others about their day.

Faye shakes her head with a smile on her face, "wasn't a date. He took a detour to the old diner we used to go to, and I guess we caught up in what we missed with each other." She says sighing happily while twirling my fingers around the phone cord.

She felt a giddy feeling wash over her, she'd never ever felt like this before. Her heart pounded loudly within her own ears as her smile stayed on her face as she thought about the good times along with what happened with Dutch today. She listens to Ali's voice giggle something out causing Susan and Barbra to laugh, she suddenly remembered she was on a call, "sorry what was that?" She asks dumbly.

"I said 'sounds like you had fun,'" she replies back with another chuckle. "– and don't lie, I know you did because you always drift off into la la land whenever you think about something else besides your celebrity posters."

"Faye's got a crush!" Barbra exclaims, "never thought I'd see the day, and on Dutch."

"I don't have a crush on Dutch!" Faye says as she listens to Susan interrupt her babbles. "– Not only on Dutch, but the rest too, and you can't lie to us, sweetie."

"Yeah, stop lying to yourself, Faye." Barbra says agreeing with the black haired girl, causing the youngest in the group to sigh. "And you'll get to talk to them since they're also going to Susan's party tomorrow night!"

"Oh, I forgot about Susan's party." She suddenly says trying to get the topic off of their true accusations. "I don't have to drink do I? I could just have two drinks and then chill out, right?"

"Yeah, don't feel pressured into drinking." Ali comments, "what're you going to wear?" She asks though Faye knows that Ali knows about her wanting to change the subject and helps her out.

"Probably my dressy shorts with the new top I bought a couple of weeks ago," Faye replies back. "What about you girls?"

"My favourite pink tee with the denim jacket and skirt to match." Barbra says, "not sure what to do with my hair though."

"You should put your hair up in a bun, that would be really pretty, Barb." Ali says, "and I'll probably wear a skirt and nice sweater."

"I'm gonna wear my new jeans and my bananarama t-shirt." Susan says sighing into the phone, "hey, sorry girls I gotta go, moms calling me. I'll see you at school the morrow!"