five

━━━❃━━━

━━━━━━

THE NEXT DAY, FAYE'S AUNT DROPPED HER OFF AT SCHOOL where she had been looking for Daniel first thing, she wondered if he was alright from what the boys had done to him last night. Ali soon found her wandering with a frown upon her usually bright face, "you alright?"

Faye shrugs, "could've been better." She says walking along side the blonde to go and get Barbra and Susan, "hey, have you seen Daniel around?"

"No, I haven't seen him since yesterday, why?" She asks as the two girls came into view.

"I was talking with him yesterday, but it's nothing to worry about." The smaller girl shakes her head as their friends walked over.

"Hey, girls!" Barbra squeals hugging them while Susan; a girl who didn't do much hugging just nodded at them.

"Morning." Ali and Faye say at the same time, giving each other a look before letting out a laugh.

Susan came to stand next to Faye, "how's the head?"

"It's good, it was just a bump." With that they all started to walk along the outside corridors to go to their first classes.

Barbra suddenly began talking once more, "you guys remember Dennis Yale, right? Well, he asked me out on a date!"

"Where you guys goin'?" Susan asks.

"We're going to a really fancy restaurant!" She squeals out causing the other girls to gasp excitedly.

"You better tell us details tomorrow!" Faye pretends to say threateningly, pointing her finger to her.

"I promise I will!"

Ali joins in this time, "you better!"

The three girls say bye to Barbra as they left her as she went into her first class. The girls couldn't help but be excited for their friend – this ended when Susan began to try to sway Faye into telling her what happened with Bobby. Ali suddenly seemed interested too, but she was also very concerned, knowing what was probably running through her head.

"Hey! How you doing!" A familiar voice snapped them out of their talk.

Faye looks at Daniel and gasps at his injury, but he turns to her and shakes his head not to say anything, he was just glad that she wasn't hurt either.

"Oh! What happened to your forehead?" Ali asks staring at him with concerned eyes.

"It's terrible." He jokes, "a giant runaway zit." Causing Faye and Ali to crack up while Susan was not impressed, she mentioned something about it being gross making the small girl next to her roll her eyes.