Two years later

1st month

It's only been a month and I'm still not really used to it yet. I mean the fact that I actually agreed to coming here, to come to the man who killed my clan. I mean don't get me wrong I am glad I agreed because now I can update Tsunade on what Orochimaru plans are. But what happens if I actually want to get revenge like Sasuke and I let the darkness take over, I can't let it happen but I know I can't control that things happen for a reason. So if the darkness does take over and I do want to get revenge then I will try to fight it.

Anyway I got a letter from Tsunade, She told me that everyone has been working harder and training to become stronger. She told me that Naruto has already left for his training journey with Pervy Sage, so that's good he will be able to get stronger.

I was brought out of my thoughts when someone knocked at me door.

"Who is it" I called out

They didn't respond but just opened the door, when I looked over my shoulder I saw that it was Sasuke.

"You know you shouldn't just walk in like that what would've happened if I was changing" I asked

"I don't have time for this I only came here to tell you the Orochimaru wants you to meet him in the training room" He told me

"Right anything else"

"No"

He closed my door, I heard his foot steps walking down the hall

I sighed

"I can't wait" I muttered

I got up out of the chair and walked out the door, I walked down the hallway.

It took me a good 5 minutes to get to the training room, when I finally got there I opened the door and saw Orochimaru standing there.

"Oh good your here"

"Yes why did you call" I asked

"To train of course"

I nodded

"Well then let's get started" He said

4th month

"Why can't Orochimaru get his own god damn food" I groaned

"Do you ever shut up" Kabuto muttered

"Hahaha I mean I could but it's fun to mess with you" I chuckled

He sighed

We were walking down a trail to a nearby village, because apparently Orochimaru can't get his own food. Like what you can pertain to be the Kazekage and a random female ninja during the Chunin exams but your to lazy to get your own food.

"How much further" I asked

"Not much"

I rolled me eyes

"That's not much of an answer" I mumbled

We walked for a few more minutes, then finally the village came into view. We walked into the village until we got to were all stores and carts were.

As we were walking I felt a familiar charka signature.

'It can't be' I thought

"It is" I mumbled

As we were getting what we needed I looked over my shoulder and saw the blond knucklehead.

"Kabuto" I said

"What now"

"Naruto and pervy sage are here" I whispered

He looked behind us and saw them, he didn't say anything.