Why

I had made my mind up I will return to the village in two weeks, I had already sent a letter to Tsunade with one on of my crows. I also told her that she could tell the rest of my friends about my mission even though I won't be back for two weeks. I got to my room and started to put the little things in a bag, I put my mother's white dress in the bag as well.

                                     ***
Me and Kabuto had a mission which was to kill some ninja's who apparently were spy's and got some information on Orochimaru. Seriously I don't think I agreed to kill the people he hates or wants dead, unless I did and I don't remember it. Anyway Kabutos been acting weird, I've been ignoring it thinking maybe he was sick but now I'm staring to become suspicious on why he's acting so weird. After this mission I won't need to be around him that much.

We reached the village of were the ninjas were, we got a room at a inn. We both agreed to split up to try and find the targets faster.

                                        ***
I ended up in the training ground since I sensed a chakra signature, when I got there I saw a man in his early 30s, he had blue eyes and black hair, tan skin with a scar on his chin. I looked at the picture Orochimaru gave me and saw that he was one of the targets. I decided I would send a blood clone so I know how strong he really is.

"You know little girl it's not safe out here for you" he said with a evil smirk

"Yah will you worry about yourself  besides it's not like your gonna make it out alive" she said

"You think you can bet me"

"Yah I mean you don't look that tough" she mocked

"I'll show you"

He ran towards her, he tried to punch her but my clone dodged it. He kept trying to hit her, my clone either blocked it or dodged it. My clone then kicked his feet out from under him and stabbed him were his heart was. But it was just a clone, which shocked my clone.

He appeared behind her and stab her through her stomach with a katana.

"Like I said you would dye"

The blood from my clone ran down his sword, blood Stan her shirt and started to drip onto the ground. My clone fall on the ground pretending to be dead.

I jump behind him and stab his shoulder with a Kunai, I released my clone.

"I was fighting a clone" he yelled in anger

"Now your fight the real thing" I told him with a chuckle

I jump away from him, he turned around. He started doing hand signs for a fire Jutsu so I started doing hand signs for a water one.

"Fire style: Fall ball" He said

"Water style: Water wall"

A wall of water surrounded me and when his fire hit it the water caused it to go out, I released the jutsu.

He kept doing more and I kept doing jutsu's to counter them. I activated my byakugan and saw I his charka points, I knew he was getting tired from all of the jutsu's he used on me but  me on the other hand I was just getting started.

I ran towards him and started trying to hit his charka points, I was able to get some of them in his arm and some in his legs.

"Gentle fist"

I put my hand flat out infront on me my plam facing him, I infused charka into it. I got him in his chest right were his heart was, I saw that his skipped a beat he then fell to his knees coughing. It wasn't hard enough to kill him I still wanted to have some fun.