Chapter 12- What Is This Girl Doing To Me?

Anthony's POV

I can't believe what this girl is doing to me. I have never felt this way. I mean I have cared about her since I was 5 years old, but I never thought I would have these kind of feelings towards her. And I can't leave her alone. I promised my mom I would and I hate going against what she wants. But I am so drawn to her. We are meant to be together. Fate brought her back to me. I am not losing her again. Not even to Jordan. I don't care. If she has feelings for me too like she says she does, then I have to convince her that I am the one for her. She just can't ever figure out who I really am. And I have to keep her away from my mom because then they will both know the truth and I will be dead.

I walk into school Monday morning and instantly go to look for Kendall. Before I can get to her, Cassie stops me in the hallway. Fuck. Here we go.

"I can't believe you dumped me for that bitch. Yeah people saw you together this weekend and it got back to me." She seethes at me.

"Look Cassie. You can have any guy you want in this school. You don't need me. We aren't that compatible. I mean you cheated on me last year. I forgave you but I just am not interested anymore. I am going to move on and you should too." I tell her.

"But I don't want any other guy I want you!!!! She screams at me getting the attention of everyone in the hallway. Shit.

"I gotta go. I am not doing this here." I tell her as I storm off.

I gotta get Cassie interested in someone else to get her off my back. Maybe she will like Jordan so I can be with Kendall? Wishful thinking. I don't get a chance to see Kendall before my first class so I go ahead and head in. I will catch her after this.

My first class crawls by, but as soon as the bell rings I dart out of the room to go find her. I know her schedule by heart. Not to sound like a creeper or anything but I have watched her since the first day she stepped into this school. I know her daily routine. I wait for her outside her class. I hear her talking to Julie inside and they walk out together. When her eyes meet mine she smiles widely. I can't help but smile back at her. Her smiles are infectious. I check her out shamelessly. She's 5ft 3. So tiny. But she's curvy in all the right ways. She has long blonde hair and beautiful blue/gray eyes. She's breathtakingly gorgeous. I walk up to her.

"Hi!" She says eagerly.

"Hey." I say back.

Julie excuses herself from our conversation.

"Can I take you home after school today? I notice you always walk." I tell her.

"Sure." She smiles.

"Cool. I will meet you outside then after." I say.

"See you then." She replies.

She starts to walk away but before she can I grab her arm and swing her back around so she is in my arms. I lean down and give her a chaste kiss on her lips. As small of a gesture as that was, it makes my heart skip a beat. She blushes and bites her lip. Fuck that was such a turn on. I love making her blush. I smirk at her and she blushes even more. She walks away and I can't help but stare. I hate to see her go, but I love to watch her leave.

After school I meet her and take her home like I promised. Before she gets out of the car I lean in and give her a slow, but passionate kiss.

I pull away to tell her, "If you don't want me to kiss you, I won't. But I just have a hard time controlling myself around you." I tell her as I tuck a stray hair behind her ear.

She smiles and bites her lip again.

"You gotta stop biting that lip. It makes me wanna do things to you that I know we aren't ready for yet." I tell her huskily and I have never seen her face turn so red.

"I'll text you later." I tell her and she just nods and heads inside.

Later on that evening, I text her telling her that I would see her tomorrow and that I was sorry if I made her feel uncomfortable. She told me not to worry about it that she just gets embarrassed easily. This girl is going to be the death of me.