Chapter 16- Anthony AKA Seth

Kendall's POV

Shock. Compete and utter shock is what I am feeling right now. And major confusion. I feel like I have seen a ghost. Mrs. Tarantino looks back at me in complete shock as well. We are all speechless until realization sets in. Anthony is Seth. He has been Seth this whole time and he lied to me. I feel betrayed. I look to him with utter disgust.

"I can't believe you lied to me Anthony...or Seth.. whatever your real name is!! I trusted you and this is what you do?!" I scream in anger and rush out of the room.

"No!! He screams behind me. "Please don't leave,
you have to listen to me." He pleads behind me.

I stop in my tracks and turn around to him.

"Why should I?! You have lied to me for 6 months about your identity! I was so broken hearted when you left me. You were my best friend. And all of the sudden one day you weren't there. I never even got to say good bye!!" I say as a tear streams down my cheek.

"You have no clue how badly I wanted to, but I couldn't." He starts to say but his mom cuts him off.

"Seth, don't say another word." She says firmly.

I look at her in disgust. She took him away from me and they lied the whole time we knew them. I have never felt so betrayed and angry before.

"I gave up having a relationship with Jordan for you and then I find this out. I can't even believe you." I say.

His mom interrupts the conversation again.

"Look, you are a sweet girl. You always have been Kendall. But there are things you have no clue about and can never know. Please leave and just forget about him. He will be leaving in just a few months and will be out of your life for good. We all will. But I beg of you not to tell anyone about any of this. If you do, you will be putting us all in very real danger." She says seriously with sadness in her eyes.

"Can someone just please tell me what is going on?" I ask looking into Seth's eyes.

I always get so lost in them. His mom and him exchange a look and I just know he won't tell me.

"I wish I could, but I can't Kendall. I am so sorry." He says holding his head down in shame.

"Fine. Don't call me, text me, or talk to me at school anymore. I want nothing to do with you." I lie to him.

I want everything to do with him. And this is breaking my heart in a million pieces.

"Goodbye." I say finally as I storm out of his front door and out of his life.

I go home and cry my eyes out. My mom asks me what is going on and I just tell her Anthony and I had a fight and broke up. I don't know if what his mom said about being in danger is true or not, but I don't want to find out. It's killing me not to tell my mom though that Anthony is Seth.

I go to school the next morning, and fill the girls in telling them the same story I told my mom. I hate all this lying and dishonesty. I keep passing Seth/Anthony in the hallway and I immediately look away, although I can feel his eyes stare at me like they are looking into my soul. I do my best to ignore him every chance I get. It's hard, but I have to.

The rest of the week goes by quickly, but I am still so bummed out. I don't have Jordan or Anthony anymore. Even though I may not have romantic feelings towards Jordan anymore, he was still my friend. I feel alone. I am glad I have my girl friends though. On Friday during lunch, the girls and I sit and talk about our plans for the weekend, when suddenly a guy walks up to our table. I recognize him from my history class. He asks me what I am doing this weekend. Wait, is he asking me out? I don't know if I am ready for that just yet. Just as I am about to tell him I am not interested, I hear an almost growl come from behind me. I turn around to see no one other than Anthony/Seth glaring at the poor boy talking to me.

"She's taken. Now get the fuck out of here." He seethes and the boy takes off running in the other direction.

Poor guy. Damn Anthony! I give him an angry look before saying,

"How dare you speak for me! I am not taken and you aren't my boss!" I yell but soon realize I am making a scene and I scurry off down the empty hallways.

Anthony follows behind me. As he catches up to me, he grabs my arm swings me around and with one swift movement he ushers me into a nearby empty classroom with the lights off. He cages me in against the wall. His close proximity is making me dizzy and my mind is thinking very dirty thoughts. Wait no. I can't think like that anymore.

"Kendall." He says hungrily.

"You are mine and only mine. You drive me wild and no one else can have you." He says as he attacks my lips.

It feels so amazing I can't help but kiss him back. I run my hands through his beautiful hair and he groans into the kiss. Man I don't want this to ever end. I feel drunk on him. I don't think I can let him go. He stops suddenly to finish his thoughts.

"No one can make you feel like this. Or kiss you here...." He says as he kisses down my neck.

I moan and he smirks pulling his face impossibly close to mine. "..or touch you." He says as he takes his hand and brushes it lightly down my arm and he snakes it back around my back pulling me even closer if that is possible. He finally stops at my ass which he squeezes delightfully and I hum in response.

He gives me one last chaste kiss and we hear the bell ring signaling lunch period is over.

"Meet me after school in our usual spot. I will tell you everything." He whispers as he walks out of the classroom suddenly.

I am left with my head reeling at what just happened and an ache between my legs. Damn him!!