Chapter 14- I Know Who I Am Choosing

Kendall's POV

I wake up remembering that I fell asleep in Jordan's arms. He must have gotten up after I fell asleep. I am sure he didn't want mom to catch us together. She would kill me! I walk downstairs to see Jordan and mom talking while mom makes us breakfast. We sit and enjoy it before Jordan takes me out on our adventure he planned for us.

He took me to see a movie and then we had a picnic in the park afterwards. After that we walked around the mall shopping and having a few laughs at some of the things we see. It was a really fun day.

Jordan has to get up early and leave the next morning and we say our good byes. For some reason it just isn't hurting as much this time to say good bye. It's very weird.

Later on that afternoon, I get a text from Anthony asking me if Jordan had left yet. When I told him he had, he asked if I wanted to go somewhere with him this evening. He said it was a surprise. I agree to go with him and before long he is picking me up. As we ride in the car, he reaches over and grabs my hand. The feeling it gives me sends goosebumps up my arm. Why don't I feel that way when Jordan touches me? It's weird. We finally reach our destination. We are parked outside a large brick building on the outskirts of the city.

"Close your eyes." He tells me and I do so as he walks me inside.

I hear lots of noise and when he tells me to open them I am completely shocked and excited. He took me to see my favorite band in concert!!! I scream and jump up and down thanking him for taking me. We have front row seats and we have a blast singing and dancing along. Then he takes me out for dinner afterwards to one of my favorite restaurants around here. We laugh and have a great night together.

We pull back in my driveway and I suddenly get the courage to ask him something I have been wanting to ask him.

"Are you a virgin?" I blurt out.

Geez nice going Kendall. Not exactly how I planned to get to that question.

"Well...I am not going to lie to you no I am not. Why are you?" He asks me.

I don't respond but just look at him embarrassed.

"There is nothing to be embarrassed about. That's a good thing. I figured you and Jordan already had." He says the last part with annoyance.

I can tell that thought was not one he enjoyed.

"We have done other things...but not that." I say.

He looks at me with a mixture of emotions. Anger that Jordan and I had done more than just kiss, but most of all he looks at me with lust.

"I have never even had an orgasm with Jordan." I blurt out again.

Boy the word vomit just keeps coming out. He looks at me with a smirk.

"You mean to tell me he has never pleased you before?" He asks cockily.

"Look, it's not as easy as you think and it's not a competition." I say.

"I think that sounds like a challenge." He says to me.

I look at him confused for a moment before he grabs me and pulls me on top of him. He pulls me impossibly close to him as he kisses me with more intensity than ever before.

"Listen, we better stop. I will get carried away." He says breathlessly.

"What if I want you to?" I ask him.

"Fuck." He curses before kissing me again this time a little more slowly.

"I don't want to do anything right here. Let's go to my house since my mom isn't home. Just text your mom and say you will be back in a bit that you forgot something at the restaurant." He says.

I do as he says my heart racing. My adrenaline is through the roof. I can't believe I said the things I said to him. God I hope I don't regret this later. We pull into his driveway and head into his house. He quickly pulls me upstairs and into his bedroom. He kisses me slowly at first and then becomes more needy and urgent. He lays me down on the bed and he begins to suck on my neck again like he did at my house the other night.

"That feels so goooooddd." I moan out.

"You like that baby?" He asks.

"Mmmmmm." I say in response.

"Fuck me." He curses before kissing me hard on the lips.

Our tongues intertwine together as I feel him begin to put his hand up my shirt. He teases my buds with his fingers and I instantly feel them become hard. Oh my God that feels so good. He then unhooks my bra and sneaks his hand up underneath to touch my bare skin. He begins to twist my nipples between his fingers ever so lightly and I instantly feel a surge of excitement building in my stomach. Oh my God the way he makes me feel. It never felt like this with Jordan. I then feel him unbutton my pants, but as he does so he looks me in my eyes and silently asks me for permission. I nod yes. I then feel his large fingers begin to touch me and I can't believe what I have been missing. He instantly finds my clit and begins massaging it with his thumb while inserting another finger in me. The sensation is like nothing I have ever felt. I moan loudly with pleasure as he continues his assault on my pussy. I can feel my orgasm building in my belly and as if he reads my mind he speeds up just enough to send me over the edge. I cry out loudly as I have the first orgasm someone has given me. He kisses me softly as I come down from my high.

"Where did you, how did you....?" Is all I can mutter out due to being out of breath.

"Fuck that was hot watching you get off. You are a sight to see." He says smirking at me knowing he embarrassed me.

He kisses me again and I feel his hard cock against my leg.

He looks down as he notices me looking and says "It's fine. It will go away in a few minutes." He says.

Obviously not expecting something in return. But I would never do that to him. I have done this before with Jordan and unlike with me I have given him many orgasms. It's kind of hard to fake those if you are a guy. I am not an expert by any means, but this isn't my first hand job. I reach down unbuttoning his pants slowing as I sneak my hand into his boxers. Holy fuck he has a huge dick. Way bigger than Jordan. Not that I am comparing or anything. I begin stroking it slowly up and down with my hands gripped firmly around.

"Oh God baby yes." He moans out.

Ok I guess that means he likes it. I continue to stroke it repeatedly getting faster with each movement and before long he is coming undone.

"Fuck Kendall. You drive me wild." He says breathlessly.

I blush at him. We both lay down next to each other and kiss each other softly.

"How come it feels different with you?" I ask as I break the kiss.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Well it's hard to explain but every time I am with you and you touch me or you kiss me I feel goosebumps, my heart beat races, and my stomach flutters. I have never really felt that with Jordan. I mean I liked to kiss him and all but it just feels totally different with you." I tell him honestly.

"I feel that way about you too. Like something draws me to you. I think it just means we have strong feelings for each other." He tells me.

God. I know now who I am choosing. The realization hits me like a ton of bricks. I felt safe with Jordan and I like him because he's a good guy and my first boyfriend and first kiss. But I never felt the way I feel with Anthony and I never will. I am falling for Anthony. I need to let Jordan go.