Chapter 13- Surprise Visit

Kendall's POV

The next couple of months fly by. Anthony and I have grown closer and I have to say I have really enjoyed getting to know him. He's funny, and good looking and very good at showing affection. That is one thing Jordan didn't do a lot of. Maybe he didn't like PDA, but Anthony doesn't care. He loves to kiss me just about everywhere and anywhere he can. By anywhere I mean physical places not body parts. Get your mind out of the gutter. 😉

My mom and I decide to invite Anthony over for dinner which he accepted. He hasn't met her yet because most of our interaction has been at school. I can't wait to see what her impression of him is. So here we are currently waiting for him to arrive. A knock at the door breaks me from my thoughts. I rush to answer it and am greeted by a handsome guy literally sweeping me off my feet while bringing me up to his height to give him a kiss. It's the little things like that, that I love.

We head to the kitchen where my mom is cooking away and I introduce her to Anthony. Soon we are sitting down to eat. Mom asks Anthony questions trying to find out more about him.

She then turns to me about halfway through the meal and says "You were right. He really does remind me of Seth."

Right as she says this, Anthony knocks his glass over spilling his drink everywhere. We get up to clean it up and hear a knock at the door. Who could that be? I go open the door, only to find Jordan standing on my doorstep. Oh shit.

He walks inside and I instantly feel extremely awkward. Both guys I like and care about are here. In the same room. They stare each other down. Yikes. Jordan and I have only talked a few times since he told me he loved me. I am honestly shocked he didn't just break up with me when I told him about Anthony. But I guess love makes you do crazy things. For instance, showing up at your girlfriend's house 5 hours away unannounced.

"Jordan, what are you doing here?" I ask him my voice full of shock and surprise.

"I wanted to see you. I missed you." He says as he hugs me.

I look over to Anthony to see him glaring now at Jordan. I have seen that look before. It was the look he gave Dylan that night at the Halloween party. Shit. This is not good. I see him clench his fists at his side.

"Jordan, can you excuse us for a moment please?" I ask him. He nods and goes over to talk to my mom.

I grab Anthony and bring him into my room shutting the door behind us.

"Anthony, I swear I didn't know..." is all I am able to get out before he devours my lips. I pull away.

"Anthony. Jordan's in the next room." I tell him out of breath.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks as he leans in and cages me against my bedroom door.

He then starts sucking on my neck. It feels amazing. He trails kisses all the way down from my ear to right below my chin.

"Mmmmm" is all I manage to get out. My mind is foggy. He does this to me. Wait we need to talk. I come to my senses long enough to put my hand to his chest pushing him back.

"Anthony, I know this is hard. I am trying really hard to make a decision here." I say.

"Yeah, and I am helping you decide." He says as he goes to lean in towards my neck again.

I have to stop him before I get in a trance for the second time tonight. I dart away under his arms and across the room.

"You play dirty Anthony." I say and he smirks.

"And before you can come up with some perverted response to that, I just need to say that I didn't invite Jordan but maybe him being here will help me make my decision. Spending time with both of you will really help me choose." I explain to him.

I see some hurt flash through his eyes before he lowers them to the ground.

"Fine. I am going to go. Spend time with him and call me when you want to do something." He says to me and he goes to leave but before he can I grab his arm and pull him back to me placing a chaste kiss on his lips.

He smiles back at me and then leaves and I hear the front door shut.

I walk back out into the living room to see my mom and Jordan talking.

"This was quite the surprise, wasn't it sweetheart?" Mom asks me.

"Yes. It was." I say not really knowing what else to talk about.

"Well, I will leave you two alone." Mom says as she walks out of the room.

Thanks mom. Now it can be even more awkward.

"I didn't expect to see him here with you. Things are moving kind of fast between you two." He says with his voice laced with disgust.

"Jordan, he is staying home alone. His mom went to stay with his grandma in Maine, but Anthony couldn't go because he has to start practice this weekend and his mom wanted to spend 2 weeks up there with her. So he stayed behind. His dad is in the military and is deployed. My mom wanted to meet him and thought it would be a nice gesture." I explain.

He just nods his head in understanding not caring to discuss it anymore.

"Well, I came here to see you and to take you out on the town. Your mom and I were just talking while you were in there with him and she said I can sleep on the couch tonight and then we can spend the day together tomorrow." He says.

"Sounds like fun." I smile at him.

We talk for a little while catching up with one another and then we all decide to go to bed. I change into my pajamas, brush my teeth and snuggle into bed. I have just dozed off when I feel a dip in my bed. I wake up to see Jordan laying in front of me. He then slowly moves in and grabs my face before devouring my lips like his life depended on it. This kiss is very needy. Not like any I have ever felt with him. He makes his way over close to me and climbs on top of me kissing me deeply. I pull away to get air.

"What was that for?" I ask him.

"I want to show you what you have been missing." He says before kissing me again.

This time it's more urgent. He begins to take his hand and rub it over my breasts for a few moments as he deepens the kiss. He then begins to trail his hands further south. So Jordan and I have never had sex but we have done other things together. I guess he is trying to pick back up where we left off?!

"Jordan, maybe we should stop?" I tell him.

"Why? You never stopped me before? I just miss you and I want to show you how much I love you." He says.

God he said he loved me again. And I just don't know what to say back. He starts to kiss me again and feel me up. I push his hand away when it heads south again.

"Why are you acting so distant? Are you screwing that Anthony guy or something?" He asks frustrated.

"What?! No! I can't believe you would say that?!"' I tell him.

"Well, I don't know what to think anymore. You are so distant. I really can't stand the idea of you with this other guy to be honest." He says.

"I know and I hate doing this to both of you. I know it's not fair and I need to figure things out." I tell him honestly.

"Well let's just see how this weekend goes and enjoy our time together." He says.

He holds me close to him and I drift off to sleep. My last thoughts before I fall asleep are how different kissing Jordan is compared to kissing Anthony. They are worlds different. And I am really not sure what that means just yet. I feel safe with Jordan and comfortable because we have been together so long. But with Anthony, he makes me feel excited and makes my heart race. I have to make a choice and I am leaning more one way than the other.