Chapter 19- Crazy Ride Home

Kendall's POV

I wake up feeling wonderful. Is that what sex does to you? Makes you in a good mood. I mean it felt wonderful. I can't wait to do it again. I go to get out of bed but soon feel why people complain that your first time hurts. I am really sore down there. Maybe I am not ready just yet. I have to walk very slowly to get into the shower to get myself cleaned up and ready for the day.

Even though I still have to walk slowly, my ache starts to ease some. I get to school and see Seth standing at the lockers waiting for me smiling. He sees me moving slowly and frowns.

I reach him and he bends down and whispers in my ear, "Is that from what I did?" He asks concerned.

"Last time I checked, it was mutual. I wanted it just as bad as you did." I whisper back to him.

He smiles but says "I didn't mean to hurt you though." He says sadly.

I grab his face so he looks me in the eyes. "You didn't hurt me. It's just sore. Like when you work out and your muscles get sore." I explain to him.

He just nods and I kiss his lips softly.

"So I actually need to tell you something and you may kill me." He says fearfully. I look at him annoyed and ask him what it is.

"I didn't use any protection last night. I kind of got carried away in the moment and wasn't thinking straight." He says nervously.

"Well I have been on birth control for a year now anyway or trust me I would have stopped you.
I My mom made me get on it when she caught me and Jordan making out one time." I chuckle at the memory and Seth scowls at the mention of Jordan's name.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to bring that up." I apologize.

"Just remember you are mine." He whispers huskily into my ear tickling my neck with his breath.

It sends a wonderful sensation through me as I close my eyes. I open my eyes to see he has left me. What a terd! Got me all worked up for nothing.

I go to class and my day goes by smoothly. Well until the end of the day. As I leave my last class to look for Seth, I find him in a compromising position with his ex Cassie. She has her body pressed up against his as he looks pinned by her against his locker. I walk up to them as fast as I can and can't control my myself as I pull her from his body as hard as I can and she goes flying back across the hallway.

"What the fuck you bitch!?" She yells in my face.

"No you look bitch. Stay the fuck away from my man. He broke up with you and has moved on. You need to too." I yell back at her.

I don't know what has come over me. I have never felt this angry before. She just scoffs and walks off knowing she isn't going to win this battle.

"That was fucking hot." Seth comes up behind me whispering in my ear.

I turn around quickly glaring at him and his expression changes quickly.

"Why the hell were you letting her do that?! You weren't even trying to fight back. You still want her don't you?" I ask him feeling insecure.

"What?! No! I can't stand her. She literally had just pushed herself up on me when you came up. I didn't even have time to react before you did!" He says in defense.

"Yeah whatever." I say as I turn around and storm off and out of the school building as he follows me out.

"Wait, are you jealous?" He asks.

"Jealous. Ha! Someone thinks very highly of himself doesn't he?" I say in a scoff.

"Yeah ok whatever." He says.

We both walk to his car and get inside. He drives us both in silence until we get to a turn off down a deserted road and he pulls over.

"Look Kendall, I am sorry. I just couldn't help...." He starts but I stop him by jumping in his lap and kissing him as passionately as I can.

I force my tongue in his mouth and I stroke him through his pants. I unzip and unleash his throbbing cock. I slide off my underwear quickly as I wore a skirt to school today and I slide myself onto him in one swift motion.

"Kendall what are you doing...?" He starts to ask but I start to bounce up and down on his cock quickly as I kiss him. After his initial protest, he kisses me back with just as much intensity as I speed up my pace,
going up and then slamming back hard down onto his huge member. After only a few minutes I am screaming his name as I cum everywhere and he finds his release at the same time as me.

"What the hell was that?" He asks me breathlessly.

I just look him at him intensely as I stare over his beautiful features.

"You're mine." I tell him possessively.

"Yes baby. All yours. I promise." He says before kissing me softly for a moment.

I then climb off of him and back into my seat. I put my underwear back on as he zips himself back up. He backs up and we head quietly back down the road.

"Ok...so maybe I am a little jealous." I say as he smirks at me.

"You are something else." He says as he shakes his head and grabs my hand and holds it in his.