Chapter 5

Zorion Point of View

"How did she do that? I mean, how? It's -" I mumbled to myself.

Is she really that capable?

But- but she is just a mere meow speaking monster with no possible harm tagged to her. A mere girl!

And I, I am Zorion Nigel, owner of the multibillion dollar empire and own chains of hotels all over the world.

I'm not boasting but heck, I'm powerful. Influential!

Then how come she was able to do what she did?

"Did I really not pay any heed to the warning I got?" I thought to myself and thought back to all the warnings I got from Almond family.

From Fraser Rio Almond, who apparently is another of Meow's cousins and also who the owner of the small bar I frequent is.

A couple days later, I was having a meeting with the culinary department of my company to discuss the course of menu that my Asian hotels should have and they suggested I call in a famous youtuber who was pretty famous as a food critic. Supposedly, this particular youtuber is loved and adored by the world and does not have even one anti-fan.

Giving it a thought, I went on with their idea to contact and have a meeting with that person. Turned out, the youtuber is Cream Red Almond, who is Meow's elder sister.

She was a pleasant girl. After the meeting, she got into a contract with us to supply her knowledge on food to us for the contracted period.

But that did not end there, just as was about to go, she gave me a friendly warning that I should consider Meow's warning and help her or else if she decided to do something to his empire, then no one can help him.

I did not give it a much thought though. That was my second mistake.

The next day, I, along with King who is also my business partner, attended a new opera play which is produced by the one of my entertainment agencies that King handles.

It was a tradition that any new play shall be played first to the higher management of the company and then will go out to the public.

That was when we stumbled upon her. Theia Rose Stone Almond, A daughter in law of Almond family and wife of Crispin Kai Almond, who apparently is second eldest cousin of Meow's.

To top with that, Theia, the Almond daughter in law is one of the treasured vocal artist in the musical and opera industry and she was playing a lead role in the play our company is producing.

A haughty woman she is, she gave me a valuable advice to help her little sister in law in her revenge or else I will have to face the wrath of Meow's intelligence.

I and King were startled by suddenly getting besieged by Almonds. Where ever I go, I meet an Almond there and to think that those Almonds were working there from past several years or months got me petrified.

'I did know London harvested Almonds.' Was King's reaction when we met Almonds where ever we wend and to be honest, even I was puzzled by the vast bumper crop of Almost in the country.

But that didn't stop there, the same day we went to watch opera, we proceeded to gym to let off some steam that the Almonds are creating in my life.

Guess what?

Yes, you are almost there. Guess!

There we met yet another Almond who is a gym trainer in one of the highly valued gyms in the city. The gym trainer, Bosc Fury Almond, the eldest of the Almond kids and the eldest cousin of Meow, is a man known as trainer from hell.