Chapter 27

Zorion Point of View

"- and this?"

"You have such weird taste in choosing a gift for a kid, Mr. Nigel." This is heights of my patience.

This is it! Anytime now, I will wring his neck and prepare a sushi out of him. That mere salty Anchovy!

But that is not what challenged my control on my temper, nay; it was Meow's nod in agreement that got me.

Why did I even join them in this shopping spree?

No, I should join her and I have the right to. Why did he?

"A toy gun will give him good practice for future purposes, Mr- Whatever. He can put a bullet through the skull if he was met with an idiot competitor of any sort." I said with a pleasant smile that I only knew I had it in me.

Throwing the toy gun in the basket, I turned to Meow to see what she is getting, only to see her rolling her eyes at me.

She rolled her eyes.

She rolled them. Rolled!

At me!

This is not the Meow I knew. She is not my Meow. What has happened to her?

No! I can't let her transform into something else. No. I need to get back the past version of hers soon or else she will never meow at me.

"Thanks for the idea, Mr. Nigel; and it's Mr. Ian Milliard to you."

"Yeah yeah, a fish flapping out of water." I grumbled lowly but made sure the words reach his ears.

Meow, in the meanwhile, bought a few pairs of clothes, some shoes and few toys for Injgo's new son. Doing so, all the while she did not even spare me a glance. She just shopped so very casually like I wasn't there at all.

What about the kiss we had just a couple hours ago?

Did she forget it? It's impossible to forget my kisses. I'm an experienced seducer, for hell sake.

My kisses, my touch; they will make any girl go crazy, wanting more from me. Then why, despite of enjoying the kiss is she ignoring me?

Giving me her usual silent treatment?

Did I lose my touch on women?

It can't be. I'm the very definition of sex. I make girl hot, passionate and crave for me like fish for water.

Girls sweat like pigs for me!

"I'll drive you." Anchovy, yet again butted in with his stinking butt, offering his driving services to Meow.

I cannot not just see it and not do anything so I bumped my shoulder with his pushing him out of my way and opened the door to passenger seat for her. "There is no need. You can find your own way back, I'll take her home."

Meow looked between both of us and quietly opened the back door and sat inside. I sighed and closed my eyes to control the temper that is tampering my emotions.

With one more glance at her, I was about to go and sit on the driver side when I saw Anchovy's gaze flicker towards the other back door of the car.

I knew what he was thinking. I clearly know where his mind is going so I calmly shoved the car keys in his hands and I walked to sit beside Meow.

"Let's go Mr. Milliard. We have a lady to escort home." I snapped my fingers at the very surprised and fuming Anchovy while I sat beside Meow.

Now we are placed where we should be. Anchovy as a driver, I, as an owner and Meow as mine beside me.