Chapter 32

Tiny Point of View

"What a profession of love! What a profession of love. Remarkable, absolutely unbelievable." My dear cousin with a quota of love guru title commented with claps.

Indeed, what a confession!

"I liked his style but not the wording. The arrogant detached style with a little frown on his face was beautiful but the wording is disappointing." I mumbled with a pout.

You see, I really really and absolutely love the cold chilly behavior of Human sculpture. That was him and it defines him and I wouldn't want to change it.

But... the feeling is not same with his vocabulary skills. He could've at least told me 'the feelings are mutual' and I would've jumped into his arms like a baby Koala into her mother's.

'There, you have it', is somehow... it feels empty.

Like there is a huge place between them that needed to be filled and with how stubborn and hard headed he is, I don't think he will fill the space any time soon.

"You have one challenging spouse, fourteenth. I'm starting to admire that prick for some unknown reason." Cacao chuckled, peeling another wedge of orange for me. Eating one himself, he gave me another.

"But we Almonds deserve some weird strange people for spouses. It shall give a balance in the family. So, what are you going to do now?" I shrugged, putting another wedge of orange in my mouth.

I really want to meow meow at him even after I forgive him completely. After spending some meow time with him, I started to like it a lot.

I love to drive him crazy and still find myself not accomplishing it completely.

How else can I drive him into total insanity?

By being myself is to being kind and caring and that can sometimes make people around me fall into abyss of insanity. But that depends of strong their mentalities are.

Human sculpture is a little too strong mentally and I want to keep him on the cliff of insanity without pushing him off it.

Just like how he does to me with his personality.

I wonder what I should do to take this story of mine with him to next chapter.

"How about I punish him with a few small penalties and end this trial once and for all?" I said as ideas knocked my mind.

I mean, this silent treatment towards him is pushing me to edge. I'm a talkative person, although effective, silence is not my bunch of whiskers.

"Like?" Cacao raised a brow at me with interest.

"Oh I think I have a few ideas. I need to go, work on them. Bye bye." I stood up and ran out with a grin on my face and hundreds of ideas in my mind.

This is going to be interesting!

I'm so excited.

The next day, I woke up with a fresh mindset towards Human sculpture. I decided I'm going to handle him differently and end this fiasco soon so I can marry him and have kids and then grandkids and great grandkids with him.

That was when it all started.

Those very ideas in my mind were what started everything.

The fun that gave the content writers in the world a new world of creativity.

"Meoww meow, meow" I woke him up sweetly.

Human sculpture is sprawled on his bed like a lizard on the wall and was even salivating buckets from his mouth.