Chapter 11

Zorion Point of View

And she did it.

Played, rattled and shook the Easton's stock in the market resulting in many minute changes in the Easton's management which will surely bring big problems in future as they get piled up.

Like how you play Mario, minesweeper, solitaire; she played with the stocks like a professional. I never knew she could do that.

I was seriously surprised by her sudden abrupt decisions in buying, stalling and selling but at the end of the day, it worked.

I did not read any of the strategies she used in the books before nor were they used by anyone.

I was awed by her, to be honest.

Now I know not to underestimate her when she says she is a good investment advisor. Four days with game of stocks taught me that.

But what got on my nerves were her pecks.

A peck for hello. A peck for a goodbye. A peck for a win and two pecks for a lose.

She just keeps kissing me on my cheeks, sometimes on my forehead and sometimes on my nose saying she loves my nose because there is no nose hair inside my nostrils.

Is that even a reason to kiss someone?

There is no nose hair is because I clean it regularly so why doesn't she kiss the hair remover?

Nonetheless, I'm slowly starting to get used to her kisses now. I don't know what she is doing but heck I'm starting to feel crazily normal about the kiss thing.

I must've lost my valuable mind.

As if that wasn't enough, she keeps meowing before me and expects me to understand her. Forgive me but I'm not that talented.

I'm a mere man of average capabilities that belongs to the limitations of this planet and solar system. If I was from a ground light years away from here just like her, then I would've bow-bowed her with enough vigor.

Sighing loudly, I looked up to see the teams that are working on chain of hotels that are going up in Asia. Beside me sat Meow's elder sister Cream Almond, the social influencer and a youtuber who will be helping us with her critic analysis on food.

Looking at the sanely better Almond girl sitting before me, I was hoping, praying, wishing the meeting goes in a usual manner without any heart attacks for me.

These Almonds cannot be trusted.

"I believe you have a presentation prepared, Ms. Almond." I spoke with a commanding and grave voice.

Cream Almond just nodded her head and stood up as she connected her laptop to the projecting system. She took the remote control and proceeded to the first slid of the presentation.

I choked on my saliva when the first slide came in.

There should Meow with her hands shrugged to her left side with 'welcome' coming out from her hands. My eyes went up to see Cream Almond unfazed by her sister's picture on the presentation while she started her speech.

"What is the first thing that comes your mind when you think about Asia?" She paused, waiting for answers.

The members attending the meeting started to throw different answers until someone got the answer she was looking for.

"Correct, spices. Asia is known to be a continent of food and spices. Most of the Asian countries are known for their sumptuous food varieties. Youth, these days, are more leaned towards traveling for good food than otherwise." She said making everyone nod at her.