Chapter 9

Zorion Point of View

These days, I feel... drained.

Exhausted; mentally and physically.

In the name of revenge, that girl just goes about doing everything she feels like. In the past five days we were apart from each other under the reason that I need to understand her meow meow plan, she did not sit and wait.

She went to meet the organizing company of Allards' latest project and spoiled the contract between them which costed Allards' a little money and more reputation.

How she did that... no one knows. It's a top secret that people are trying to crack as of now.

Meow... is a strange girl who has a weird success hand.

Businessmen are not fools to just believe anyone and cancel millions worth contracts. Top entrepreneurs are like jungle kings who delude other animals that they are the leaders but in the end, they show who the boss is.

That is how business goes and that is how they stood in the highest place to this day. That includes me as well.

Another storm of headache took over and this is the seventh time my head is aching this much in the past five days.

What is the reason?

I'm trying to decipher meow language and know what her plan is. I called an alumnus from my university who was pretty good at code language and gave him the meows recording. Three days later he called back and said this it is unlike any language he ever tried his hands on. He even sent the recording to an animal interpreter.

'I apologize sire, I can't understand what this cat is trying to say. I've communicated with several cats of several breeds but this one is not understandable. What breed is it, sire?'

If it were me talking to the interpreter then I would've said that the cat belongs to a human breed.

My alumnus went as far as to gather his team working in the intelligence department and asked them to help crack the code. None were able to but one of them said that I should forget about it because we might not understand such beautiful and intricate language.

Apparently, that person was Meow's eleventh cousin, whom I couldn't meet the other day.

Goodness, these Almonds are everywhere.

I may have money and power but Almonds have their tentacles everywhere. Do they even know what family planning is?

F**k, how am I going to get rid of meow from my life?

I tried everything I know but she seems to like odd things out. Girls who found my arrogance and high maintenance tiring and abusing, meow kind of enjoys it. She successfully annoys me every time and get away with without a scratch.

It's like she is toying me and I'm a puppet in her hands.

"Good news, very good news." King hopped into my bedroom like a grasshopper on drugs.

Good news? It's been days I heard good and news in a same sentence.

"Guess what?" He asked holding me by my shoulder as a lover would. He loves to show his love for me too much.

"I have no energy. Just tell me." I said stretching a little and plopping down on my bed. King jumped up and down for a while and clapped as he opened his mouth to tell what the news is.

"The Allards lost a good project, thanks to cat girl yes?" I nodded waving at him to continue.

"They are suing cat girl for disrupting their business and spoiling their reputation." My mouth which was in a straight line with a grimace till then, turned up and widened into a big smile.