Chapter 17

Zorion Point of View

"Can I name him please? He is the cutest thing in the world. How can he be so small?"

I woke up to several amazing sounds one annoying one. Amazing, being my pets' and annoying, definitely tagged to my best friend King.

Back from the whole day outing with Meow, I could only take a good nap in my bed at my home for an hour and the prick appeared without a notice.

Apparently, he is here to wish me happy birthday but was in turn surprised by the small creatures now living with me at my home.

"He already has one. They all do." I spoke gruffly, getting myself a cup of hot bitter coffee. "The little pup is called Prince White. The male turtle is named the shadow and the female is called Sunny. The male love bird is Cupid and his female love is called Psyche. The two male cockatiels are named Silver and Killer. The three female are named Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire."

He scoffed at me when he heard all the names and gave me a sneer of amusement. "No doubt, cat girl named them."

"No I did. She only gifted them and I gave them all the names." I informed him curtly, feeling my droop down in drowsiness again.

"Why are you here so early in the morning, King? I'm tired and need some sleep." I said plopping on the couch and rested my head back on the backrest as I closed my eyes, feeling them getting heavy.

I had no proper sleep last night with Meow and I sleep in a small tree house, beside each other, trying not to touch accidentally. Well, I tried not to touch while she slept like a baby without a care for the world.

Her sleeping habits though...

She snores like a motor.

She hisses and huffs in sleep like a slithering snake.

Her hands and legs have their own mind. Heck, she even threw her leg on my crouch in sleep that it took me a full half an hour to calm down the pain. Only a man knows that pain.

I went to sleep outside but mosquitoes and cool breeze pushed me back into the hut again. At that moment, I thought even nature is helping her.

"I'm confused." I spoke, my eyes still closed, after a few minutes of silence. The only noise I heard was King playing with my pets.

I cannot say how surprised and happy to have these pets. It never crossed my mind to have a pet before. I found them high maintained but when Meow gifted those little things to me, I might not accept it openly but I love them.

It felt... surreal to have them.

Well, all except one.

"Hmm?"

"There is another pet that she gifted me last night." I said finally opening my eyes and sitting straight. Prince White ran to me and wagged his small tail, asking me to pet him.

I picked him up in my arms and sat him cozily there. "The last pet was a cat."

"And?"

"It was her." I shrugged as his faced turned confused.

"What? I don't understand."

"The cat was her. She gave herself to me as a gift." If I was not serious and deadly confused right now, I would've laughed for three days straight at the look he has on his face.

King's eyes almost popped out of his skull.

"She proposed?" He exclaimed, walking to me and sitting across me with Killer and Emerald on her shoulder.