Chapter 26

Tiny Point of View

I may be a wanderer and love to roam around in the city a lot but never in my life had seen a bull, in the city, looking like that.

Human sculpture Allard aka bull, who I was looking at right now.

His eyes, my god, has gone cold and so cold that it can freeze a desert and to say I really like to see him this worked up is an understatement.

Absolutely mesmerizing.

His body suddenly seem so large and bulky when he stood before me, a little tilted forward just like a bull ready to fight.

"Where is he?" He spat out each word as he stressed on each syllable with so much love and care for vocabulary.

I raised a brow asking him quietly who he is looking for. That seems to went through him just right because he caught my upper arm and pulled me to him.

"Where is that Anchovy?" He continued his love for speech and vocabulary when he bent down to my face and gritted out each word.

Why is he here and who is he looking for?

Anchovy?

Aren't they currently living in waters? If he is looking for a particular one, then I'm afraid I cannot tell them apart because they all look alike.

But the thing that he came to me to find a kind of fish for him was very...

"Meow?" I inquired back.

"Now is not the time to meow at me. Where is Anchovy and why was it with you?" So, apparently, there is a certain anchovy from the water that was with me or somehow he thought I held a small fishy anchovy with me and he came to enquire about a fish.

But, the last fish I held in my hands was catfish.

"Meow meoeow meeoww meow meewoew meow meewoiw –" I started to ask him when he cut me off my holding my chin tightly and before I knew what was happening, he enveloped my lips with his.

Like a bull, he drove into my mouth with his tongue on a road trip to pleasure fueled by something wild and passionate from his end. While I, being a passenger, wanted to be confused and somehow knowledgeable about the destination of this certain trip but his lips and tongue blinded me virtually.

He is a speed racer!

I didn't know what to think, to be honest I have no mind to think anything when he pressed me to him by my waist and continued to drive us somewhere towards the stars that I now started seeing.

One hand around my waist and another behind my neck, he slightly turned my head sideways. His tongue that was speed racing inside my mouth was now taking butterfly laps on my lips as it caressed them slowly in a relaxing swim.

From a road trip to snorkeling around my lips, he proceeded to now hoist this whole kissing to paragliding over the hills when his lips and tongue started to glide breathily around mine.

He was sharing his oxygen with me and consuming my carbon dioxide like a plant.

But the best of it was yet to come when the paragliding proceeded to the final and the last form of traveling.

It wasn't fast like a roadway trip.

It wasn't relaxing like a snorkeling swim.

It wasn't breathily exciting like paragliding.

The last form and the most dangerous yet mind boggling way of kissing me was like strolling on foot in the gardens; lazy and chilling.

I don't know if his lips were there on mine or not, I can feel them yet I could not feel them completely. There is this warm breathe of his that left right from his nose and met my upper lips giving me tantalizing feeling of drinking a lemonade without sugar in it.