Task Force

11:00 AM. Somewhere near Tokyo, Japan.

"They are on the move." Inosuke called from the radio.

Giyu gulped. Time to begin. He took deep breaths. He looked at the others, only three were with him. For once he thanked that the laboratories are far away from the city.

Finding a spot to hide was easy. The hills surrounding the facility were more than enough to conceal their presence. All the employees and visitors will never suspect of a Task Force stalking on the vicinity, lurking on the shadows and waiting for the moment to strike. Like a wolf pack hunting an elk.

"Everything should be ready." Sabito reassured while loading his rifle. Standard equipment, M4A1 with customized short barrel, grip, stock and a silencer, he enjoyed handling over firepower "We have to go."

Yes. Giyu knew that time has come. He has a mission and whatever it happens, he needs to settle it.

He loaded his own rifle. Following his friend's example, the same weapon, yet Tomioka didn't shared the emotion for handling. He prefers the accuracy, the attachments such as a M-16 stock and vertical grip can add some weight to the weapon. However, when it comes to shooting, it will be second to none. When you put a customized rifle in the hand of an expert like him. A carnage will take place.

"Let's move." He ordered.

A small yet deathly team. Compromised of only four men this time. Sabito, Tanjiro and Inosuke were chosen to accompany him. The rest of the team is ready to engage at any given moment.

The boar-man is an expert when it comes to scouting and surviving on the wilderness. You can throw him in the middle of the jungle, desert or snowy mountain and Inosuke will find a way to secure food and shelter. He could become the king of those habitats if he wants to.

Sending him to clear the way and observe was like a walk in the park.

"Zenitsu. Where are you?" He spoke through the intercom.

"On the air and ready to pick up some ladies." He chimed at the other side of the ear piece "Genya-san, Muichiro-san and Nezuko-chan are on board."

"Wait for my call, you know what to do."

Tomioka took a deep breath. Even looking for an excuse now will be pointless. He must carry on. He must go in and take Her. It doesn't matter if that means to kill in front of her. He is not afraid of that will happen if Shinobu has to see the monster he has become.

The three of them began to run through the forest. This time their feet were light like a feather, without any extra equipment, only their guns, ammunition and a small backpack with tools. They devoured the trail with inhuman speed.

"Oi, captain. We have a problem." Hashibira called again "It seems that the terrorists have bombs."

Giyu stopped when he heard those words.

"They have what?"

Next thing he knew a roaring explosion sent shockwaves through all the vicinity. It shook trees and the echo reached all the mountains. Hell, even downtown Tokyo could hear such explosive.

Giyu gritted his teeth. This wasn't part of the plan at all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"The best option is this door." Nezuko pointed at the back of the building "It is a backdoor exit, it is closed, of course by a digital lock."

"And how we getting in?" Inosuke asked.

"Of course I will open it. This is easy for me." Nezuko praised herself while the boar rumbled around.

They were currently planning the next operation, since the day is coming soon. Thanks to Nezuko; the specialist on intelligence and technology of the team, she intercepted a call from the terrorist planning the attack on the Kocho laboratories.