[Classified 3]

Hello there!

Author-San here.

I am so sorry about the late update, I just overcame a massive block. My life has been a little tough lately so I had to put my shit together, well unfortunately I am here.

Enjoy dear readers!

------------------------------------------------------------

Sanemi Shinazugawa growled when another party of political supporters passed by with flags and banner of the Japanese Prime Minister.

Why is he working as security during these events? He is a detective, he should be investigating the dissapeared Kocho sisters,  so close yet so far from even resolving the problem. He got the lead of the man who took them, an old... acquaintance of him. Tomioka Giyu, a man who came back from God-knows-where only to cause troubles.

"I swear that when I catch him..."

However, there was not even a lead to the suspect. Since those photos were taken, he vanished like a ghost for a second time. Just like their highschool days.

With a defeat sigh, Sanemi decided to keep himself working. When two important figures reunite at the same time, everything becomes a chaos and people got more stupid than what they really are. Such a pain the ass.

With a sigh he walked from his position to a nearby McDonald's, waiting there is troublesome and for his goddamn stubbornness breakfast wasn't eaten in the morning.

He ordered a burger and waited at a table. With a curse, Sanemi checked the messages and saw that all his coworkers are assigned to the same task. Not one is happy about it. Too much logistics, not much action.

When his order was ready, he didn't gave a shit about his surroundings only the delicious chicken sandwich and him. First bite felt like heaven itself, does clouds tastes like this?

People walking outside, strangers to each others, some happy, some sad, others living in another world and others with their feet in the earth.

Sanemi took some fries and took small bites of it.

The silver haired man studied his food once again, for a second his mind wandered away from the thoughts of the Kocho sisters, he does not need shit like that when pleasing the stomach.

"Finally, some fucking good food." He whispered before giving another bite to the sandwich.

His eyes traced the people outside. Nothing out of the ordinary, families, businesses men, workers and Tomioka Giyu strolling through the jungle of iron and concrete.

Just a norm—

"Just wait a minute!" Sanemi slammed his hands against the table.

Running out of the restaurant, leaving behind a half eaten meal, confused customers and employees alike. Following the trail of the man, like a hound in the hunt.

Dialing his phone and keeping the eyes wide open searching for the man.

"Hello?"

"Uzui! I found Tomioka, that bastard is here!" He blabbers at the phone "I need backup, now!"

"Wait, wait, wait." The flamboyant man at the other side of the line calmed his comrade "Are you sure that it was Tomioka?"

"Yes! I know what I saw. That fucker is roaming here while Kanae and her sisters are God-knows-where."

A silence came from the other side of the line and after a second a sigh: "Ok, I will send reinforcements."

The sound pillar finished the call for good. Time is not to be wasted, one second without catching him is one second farther from retrieving Kanae and her sisters.