Memories Part 2

Southeast Asia is one of the most green part of the world. Jungles and Rainforest are common in these parts of the world.

Giyu is not that of a fan of the damp weather. He shares the sentiment with Inosuke since carrying the gear and extra weight of weapons will become a burden in a here.

"Captain, are we there yet?" Hashibira Inosuke asked from the rear.

"This is the fifth time that I say no." Giyu scorned from the front "If that question leaves your mouth a sixth time, my boot will end up your ass."

"Yes, sir."

"I share his thoughts. We have been walking for a long time and according to the information, we must be close." Nezuko seconded.

The Demon Slayer Unit traversed through the jungle with high awareness and steady pace. Every second counts.

They have received orders: Search and rescue. A mission involving VIPs from Japan, however it may be plausible that the USA government has interest in them. If it wasn't like that then they wouldn't be here.

"Why are we even here?" Zenitsu asked.

"These are our orders." Giyu replied "We don't ask questions."

That's the way they have been trained, don't ask, just execute.

They walked for another half hour before reaching their destination. In thr middle of the jungle you can hide anything. Drug cartels are the best example, deep inside the South American jungles you can find a variety of laboratories. Cocaine mostly.

In this part of the world, the story is no different. The only thing that changes is the product, instead of selling drugs, they sell people. A nasty business but the cash is always good.

To be part of this you will need a place to keep the kidnapped people until their ransom is payed, then they will be transported to a dock and sell as a slave. Double money. Easy, right?

And their it was. A facility of ten wooden shacks covered with palms instead of a ceiling. There were guard on small towers and walls surrounding it.

"Well, that's our five stars hotel." Sabito joked while looking through his spotter scope "Do you happen to have a platinum card? I don't think they will let us stroll through."

"I do have one." Inosuke made the gesture to search on his pockets and took out a grenade "This is the super premium card."

"We won't breach like that." Giyu scorned as he scouted the area "I'm sorry to say this, but we are not going to help everyone. We are here to rescue two specific targets."

"What?" Tanjiro stepped forward "But all the other people..."

"Orders are Orders." Giyu bleated as he faced his comrades "We will rescue them and then leave. I will divide us in two cells. Tanjiro, Nezuko, Muichiro and Zenitsu will be one. The rest stay with me."

"Captain I think we should help the others too and..." Tanjiro tried to convince him.

"I will have it in top of mind, Tanjiro." The water pillar faced him with a glare "Now. Move."

When they separated, Sabito approached his friend.

"Giyu, you didn't have to say it like that." He scolded.

"He will get over it."

Sabito sometimes wondered why was he promoted to captain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

When the rain began to fall, they made their move. Hidden by the veil of water and the cries of the skies. Their footsteps were muffled and not even their voice could be heard. The drizzle made a perfect situation for them to rush in.