Bonding

"Good Morning Onee-san!" Shinobu beamed a smile at Kanae Kocho.

"Ara~, you are up early, Shinobu." Her sister gave her a soft smile while preparing breakfast "Take a seat."

The scent coming from the pan was almost mesmerizing, Kanae has a good hand when it comes to cooking and more if it is Shin-kun who asked for a meal. Ah! This could be the perfect familiar atmosphere, a cottage in the mountains, the girls and a break from the crazy days on the city.

However...

"Give me back my food, you pig!" Zenitsu rumbled as Inosuke munched the breakfast of his comrade.

"You're slow, Monitsu."

As the two of them fought for the food, Nezuko and Genya worked at the other side of the table. The young woman is in charge of monitoring the surrounding and extracting information for the web about any movement on them. Genya is at her side, taking notes and receiving instruction from the beautiful petite woman.

At the living room, Shin and Muichiro watched the weekend cartoons together with a bowl of cereal on their hands. Like two brothers.

On another room, Tanjiro and all the girls are playing cards. Kanao and Aoi became interested since they saw all of them playing.

"It's good for us to keep our mind active." Giyu said to all the 'guests.'

This is just as it has been their two days together. A big dysfunctional family.

"Good Morning to everyone!" Sabito opened the door, sweat running down his steaming face "Weather's great for exercise."

Kanae felt her face going red and all her body felt hot for some reason. Was it the scene in front of her nose?

"Oh? You prepared breakfast?" Sabito smiled when he looked at the extremely good looking food on the pan "If it tastes as it looks, it will be delicious."

Kanae felt a stupid smirk form on her lips. She felt like a highschooler again, spending time with him has been a blessing, even Shin began to create a bond with his father. Though she is not the only one who is happy with these men. Shinobu is silently enjoying her afternoons with Tomioka Giyu. The raven haired man tried to distance himself from her, however little by little he began to spend more time with her.

"Did you make for everyone?" He asked.

"Y-yes, the ones who wanted..." She received a peck on the lips.

"So considerate. That's something I love about you." Sabito whispered to her ear, sending a shock to every corner of her body.

"N-not here, Sabito-kun."

Shinobu rolled her eyes and took a plate of food. Such mellow atmosphere will make her sick, watching her sister get all lovely dovey with Sabito feels alien to her.

Leaving behind the couple and all the people at the ground floor, she took the stairs to the first floor and even further. This cottage has an upper floor, a terrace where you can observe all the hills surrounding the place, it also can be used as a star gazing spot at nights. Nevertheless, they are giving this terrace a different use: a sniper's nest.

"Good Morning, Tomioka-san." She greeted.

The man shifted his attention towards her. Those seductive blue eyes, deep like the ocean. You can see his very own soul through them. It is said that they are a window to our souls.

"Kocho." He greeted back with the same stoic and unnerve as ever.

"I brought breakfast, Kanae made it for everyone." Shinobu took a seat beside the man. From the terrace they could see all the surroundings, from the hills to the road and the distant cars that circulated from one way to another. It really felt like a distant place from the city. Even the air is different here.