Pull the trigger

When his senses came back Douma felt the stinging pain running up his body and mind. So close yet so far. Only one bullet short of taking the life of those two bastards.

With a grunt, he crawled out of the now wrecked SUV. Little helped all the numbers and guns that he already brought. How can they can't take out a single man and a woman. Maybe the man would be a problem, he is a trained Elite Sniper. A hand picked man who from the first day was scouted for his skills and traits. But the woman, there should be no problem at all, she is only a civilian, she should have been captured long ago. Shinobu Kocho proved to be more of a escapists than what Douma expected.

"Not a butterfly, she is a fucking rat!" He cursed as he looked at the direction where their prey went.

For his own luck, a pair of motorcycle stopped by. Men that wears all black and carried guns. More of his hitmen.

"Sir!"

Douma didn't have time to lose, he shot one of them and pushed his now lifeless body to the ground and got himself on the control of the vehicle.

"Hey, you." The man looked with his rainbow colored eyes at the remaining biker "If you don't want to end like that, you better keep the pace."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinobu felt her heart beating like a war drum. All the mayhem around her is new. She is Not prepared or trained to have bullets flying over her head.

She is not even prepared to shoot against someone. But even now, when her life is always in danger, now that masked men came after her once again and Giyu is putting his life on the line to protect her. There is no single second that she regrets leaving everything to be with him.

Her hands tightened the grip around Giyu's body.

"Shinobu." The man called, she didn't have to see his face to know what kind of expression he is making. A cold yet decided look gleaming on his face, he continues to talk with determined words: "When this is over, we are going to get lost."

She knew what he meant. And her heart filled itself with hope once again.

However it is not over until it is over.

From behind, two bikes made their way to them. Like hungry predators running behind their daily meal, a man with blonde hair and rainbow colored eyes is aiming at them.

"Douma?" Shinobu whispered to herself when her eyes spotted the danger.

But her eyes didn't lied at all. Soon the guns began to spit their spell of death on them.

"Hold on!" Giyu said while pushing the bike once again.

Now it became a persecution and once again their life was in the line. This time there was nothing that could block the way of their. However it meant that they must be more careful as well. Since they all ride the same type of vehicle. They all have the same risk of end with with a bullet on their heads.

"Damn it!" The man cursed as the mirror bursted into flints "These fuckers have good aim!"

They are getting closer and closer to their destiny, he took an exit to the main dock market avenue, vendors and fishers out up stands on each side of the road while people roams around and look for the ideal fish, eel or seafood that will fill their stomach for the day.

This is just the final run until their escape and after that they can grab a boat and disappear forever. Just one more pull and they will escape this hell.

However, it was unknown to them, that from a high spot, a man was looking through a sniper scope. Stalking like a hawk from the heights, watching like an owl and ready to kill like a lion.