The Next Move

Douma hummed his favorite tune. An old song he loves so much. Concerto in a Mirror from Bach is just exquisite. An ideal piece of art to hear while doing your favorite activity; Douma played the song whenever he has to torture someone to obtain information most of the times.

With a click all pieces came together. His reliable assault rifle is now assembled, Douma took his time cleaning it and putting every single one of the pieces together. Just the best hobby to pass his waiting time.

"I see you're having fun."

The voice of his comrade pulled him out of his own world. Enough about fantasize about tearing the Kocho sisters limb by limb. He does not want to have an erection while thinking about her screams of pain and anguish.

"Oh! Akaza-dono, what bring you here?" Douma smiled.

"We found them." The pink haired man asserted as he inspected the weapons hanging on the walls.

He knew that the Upper Moon two is a psycho. A man who has no remorse or shame when it comes to causing pain and suffering to others. A highly trained maniac at the orders of a greedy man, what a combo. If it wasn't for the debt woth The Senator, then Akaza would try to get a normal work, that way he won't be embarrassed when his wife asks about it.

"Are you kidding?" Mouthed Douma without erasing that smile of his face.

"Daki don't tell jokes, you should know that." Akaza explained "Hantengu and Gyokko went ahead. That coward wanted to be sure."

"Yes, Hantengu is very careful." The ash blonde man took a bowie knife from the wall and took out the blade. Sharp and clean. Ready to kill and feed on the blood of some idiots who are interfering with his work "Where are they?"

"Hiding like rats. A cottage deep in the mountains." His comrade didn't bat an eye to his actions "When are we moving? The others are anxious, Kaigaku and Gyutaro are getting restless already."

Douma nodded and with a laugh he took the knife and his gun.

"Tonight, obviously."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Shinobu felt her internal battery charged to a thousand percent. It has been the nest rest she had in years. Keeping her face from smiling is next to impossible, not when in front of her the sleeping face of Tomioka Giyu rested with such calm that it was contagious.

"So handsome..." She whispered while caressing his cheek, it was soft, contrary on what she expected "You look so peaceful like this."

"Do you enjoy this better than when I'm awake?" His voice made her flinch and tried to flinch and her hand retreated only to be caught by him "Please, continue."

Shinobu smiled and continued. The blue eyes of the man, like sapphires gleamed with the morning light.

"I wish we can spend more days like this." She said "Together."

Giyu knew that this won't be happening, even if he wanted or wished for it with all his heart. When all this is over, he will go back to the United States and continue with his live as a soldier. Until he can retire or declared KIA.

"Hey, Giyu." Shinobu called.

And his eyes met hers. It was like the ocean and a butterfly. Blue and amethyst together. Their own reflection on those crystals. She wanted to say it: Come back to me, leave the army and come back to me. Let's start it all again, together.

"Captain!" Inosuke barged through the door "Nezuko wants to—"

He stopped when he spotted the scene in front of him: Tomioka Giyu, his captain, the man who has a demon-like mood all the time is now smiling when Shinobu carried his cheeks. Both of them have their eyes wide open and a blush across their faces.