On the run

"It only get worse." Shinobu sighed while shuffling through the TV channels.

Everything revolves around the incident with the Prime Minister, from the scenes of his death to the footage of people running around. And even interviews from witnesses who claimed for the head of the responsible.

"Ara, you became so popular, Giyu~"

"I don't like to be popular." The ravennete snarled from the window.

Since the heat was up, they decided to hide until things calmed down... at least enough for them to attempt an escaping act. There was no better place to be than somewhere that tracks nothing about clients: a love hotel.

"You prefer being disliked by everyone?"

Giyu did not answered at all.

Shinobu smiled, satisfied by the reaction of the man. Though it only meant that his mind is focused on other things... like how are they going to leave Japan. Being an island country make the communication with the outside a challenge on it's own. Hitting the road will be a suicide, there is no way out. If they want to go to an airport that will be even worse, the moment they step in, the authorities will jump in.

There was one and only one way out of the country.

Tomioka frowned and walked to the bed where a backpack waited to be handled. It was Sabito's good luck gift. He rummaged through it, fake papers like passports and IDs, money, clothes and a handgun.

Giyu took the weapon and after a short inspection he gave the thumbs up to it. Tho, it has only one magazine; it is just an emergency measure after all.

"Giyu?" His partner called from the side.

The man studied her for some seconds. Such a fragile looking woman, a porcelain doll or a model. You won't expect such a beauty to be as courageous as her. Yet, there she is, risking her life to rescue someone as worthless as Him.

"Ara, you are mesmerized by my beauty?" Mocked the woman with coquette eyes.

"Yes." The reply came immediately taking Shinobu off guard.

What came next could be described as a vortex of emotions for Kocho Shinobu. A rough kiss yet so gentle, so comfortable and so lustful. Perceiving the desire Giyu held back, to rip her clothes, throw her to the bed and love her until her mind becomes numb with sex and pleasure. She wanted the same, however, this is a time to think with the head not with the crotch.

It came to an end soon. A loneliness invaded her when Giyu took distance. Like her lips made a strike against her brain, demanding for more kisses from Tomioka.

His blue eyes beamed with determination and he leaned once more, stopping on her neck, he took a large sniff of her scent. A shiver came from her toes and made its way up, up and up until reached her face her she bit her lips.

"When all this is over, I will give you the best nigh of your life."

Her face reddened immediately. It was such a rare occasion where Giyu took this behavior that it caught her defenses down. A blow to her heart where she cannot put any wall as a bulwark against his attacks.

Shinobu could only watch as the man smirked and began to walk out of the room.

Deep inside her, she wished for all the situation to be over quicker than anything.

------------------------------‐-----------------‐-------------------------

"Listen up." Sabito walked inside the room where the rest of his —newly appointed—, tram awaited.