Chapter 37: Destroying Amon

ART by @pessimistic_fish on Instagram! Go follow for great content!

The voices whispered in my head as I sat between Technoblade and Ranboo. My eyes wandered to my left and my brothers looked at their hands while the chairs to my right screeched. Tubbo, Eret, and Punz had joined us for the meeting, we needed a plan to recover my parents before Amon decided to kill them. Everyone looked concerned as they saw most of what had happened or heard from others what happened to the other kingdoms. "Amon has gotten out of control... He has destroyed the kingdoms of Valtameri, Solis, and Las Nevadas...", frowned Punz, finally breaking the silence that had invaded the room. Eret agreed before he apologized on Niki's behalf again. We shook our heads, we knew she had attacked Veri because Puffy was under the control of Amon.  After the interrogation with Schlatt, Niki was now resting with Puffy and both were being cared for by Sally and Fundy. "Philza and Kristen aren't dead for now...", spoke Ranboo. His voice cut the tension shared between us, he explained that many of the memories he saw from Puffy, "Dream" explained that in order to free himself he needed their powers.

"Any idea where he would take them?", frowned Eret. Ranboo shook his head, their location was ideal for the rescue but no one knew where Amon had taken them. We sighed as we begin to examine places where Amon could have taken my parents. "There are some villages towards the north that have no inhabitants... Purpled and I can begin our search there.", said Punz before getting up. I nodded before asking my brothers if they could scout the eastern border for any survivors. Tommy was more than eccentric to resume his Captain position, Wilbur on the other hand was more concerned about leaving the monument and our people alone. "We have Vikkstar along with Slime taking care of the premises.", smiled Tubbo before reminding us that his father was also taking care of that with them. A hand took mine and my eyes met with my sons, he asked if we could talk after everyone left. Once everyone went to take their positions, Techno and I looked at our son. "I can hear voices...", he whispered. My eyes widened before asking when this had happened, he then confessed that after developing his new powers he began to hear multiple voices. "They speak in another language... They tell me to come home...", he whispered as he laid his head on my shoulder. 

My hands wrapped around him before he hugged me back. A particular sound made us all turn to see an Enderman in the room, Techno's large hand covered my eyes as the creature looked down at me. It made its usual peculiar sounds before I felt my son freeze next to me, my arms tightened around him. It felt like Ranboo would disappear if I let go of him, the noises continued before I felt my son give me a soft squeeze. "I have to go with them, Mother... Father... I have to go home...", whispered Ranboo before his body suddenly disappeared. My hand ripped Technos hand off my eyes and to my dismay, Ranboo was now gone and replaced with my parents. "What just happened?!", I cried before knelt down to check on my parents. The doors opened to have Punz and Tubbo run over before they asked what had happened, no one knew how an Enderman could teleport into an ocean monument but it had taken Ranboo and left my parents. "We will dispatch a team to search the nearby land... Our son will be found.", frowned Techno as he hid me away. 

Tubbo had taken my parents to get checked with Wilbur and Tommy after he called for them. Punz offered his help without hesitation, also swearing that Purpled would join him to make the search easier. Something felt unjust, I felt my heart wither with worry. "Please find him...", I whispered at Punz. The elf bowed before running out of the room, Tubbo soon returned to inform us that my parents were fine with minor injuries. I still was worried about Ranboo's sudden disappearance but felt an overwhelming relief that my parents were now safe in the ocean monument. "You need to rest... I will handle the rest from here.", whispered Techno as he guided me to our temporary room. 

My husband slowly sat me down on the bed once we got inside, he carefully began to remove my crown along with his. My eyes looked at my hands, the same hands that held my son only moments before he had disappeared into thin air. "It'll be alright, my love.", whispered my husband. My hands carefully took his face as he knelt in front of me, his eyes looked into mine. A soft sentence left Technoblade's lips, the words made tears blur his image before they flowed freely. "I know...", I responded as he wiped my tears. Techno frowned before he hugged my waist, his head laid on my chest as we both worried for our child. "He is a strong child... We have shielded him for so long... We need to trust that he will be back.", whispered Techno. My head slowly nodded, I had always tried my best to protect Ranboo when in fact he was as strong as Tommy and Tubbo. "You're right... I have only restrained him until now...", I confessed. Techno said nothing before he laid down with me. "Rest for now...", he whispered before my eyes closed and only the sound of his heart was my lullaby.