Chapter 6

Song listed at the top: Too Floor by Travis Scott

Hands grab me from behind and drape a piece of cloth over my head

Instantly I go to jab my elbow in their stomach but as if knowing I will do that, they take hold of both my upper arms before holding them behind my back. 

They don't know I actually have legs too. Surprising right? 

Lifting one of my legs up, I hit the heel of my black pump against the person's groin and because from the body pressed against my back, I can tell it's a man. 

Their hold on me loosens for a fraction and that is when I take advantage and take the stupid cloth off my head, turning around, I swing a punch that hits the man right under his jaw and the small sound of crunch lets me know the small little present I give him. 

I look around where I just got out of the court house after meeting with my lawyer and see there is a car parked right on the side of the street, it isn't that noticeable but since it's a black range rover, it's quite a big car and not hard to miss. 

Especially when an assassination attempt happens. 

I notice an old man with completely white hair sitting in there with the passenger window down, smoking but he is watching me so I quickly avert my gaze as if I can't see him. 

I am grabbed in a chokehold from behind and that cuts my breathing off instantly and I fail to remove his arm from around my neck. It's too strong. 

I can't believe I stupidly turned my back on the covered man. 

I try to lean forward and bite his arm but the strong grip of his arm around my neck is making my vision hazy but I try to blink out of it. It hurts. My chest hurts. Everything is starting to hurt but I try.

Quickly leaving my hands from around his arm around my neck, I fake going to limp so his pressure stops and silently let my right hand go to under my shirt that is tucked in my pencil skirt where I put a strap around my waist with a knife. 

His hold loosens thinking I am going unconscious and that is when I quickly bring out the knife and stab him in his stomach, the weird gurgling noise that comes from his mouth makes me feel nauseous ever so slightly because I decided not to have breakfast today. Taking the knife out, I quickly turn around before plunging the knife in his thigh so he drops to the ground and isn't able to come after me again. 

I breathe in oxygen heavily, rubbing my neck, I know there will be red marks of struggle around there but as I look down at the man that decided to kill me on the spot in this quiet street, I see a completely black mask on his face with a black hoodie with its hood up. Black jeans but there is a small name stitched in the sleeve of his hoodie. 

Leaning forward, I watch as his eyes flicker over at me, pain clearly written in them. Black eyes. Pushing at his shoulder, I watch him slowly fall backwards on the pavement.