Chapter 22 (Unedited)

"You really do love to push me don't you Neal? Won't stay away when told to multiple times, or even say my pasts name." A bare finger traced along Neals neck, feeling the heart beating quickly underneath.

"I need to make sure you know to listen, this is different from how things used to be. I can't have this if your going to be by my side out there, can't have you accidentally getting hurt." Gently holding Neals cheek Vidar stares down coldly at him. So close locks of dark blood coloured hair tickled Neals face.

Pinned down to the bed Neal wondered what the point of these cuffs even were with the strength Vidar had over him. It was unnerving not knowing what Vidar would do.

Maybe it wasn't the smartest thing to do to push him, but Neal sure as hell wasn't about to feel bad about saying his friends actual name. Neal wondered why it bothered him so much.

"Ow, the fuck" Distracted in thought Neal didn't notice Vidar grab ahold of his hand and bite down gently on his finger before sucking with a grin.

"Don't be getting distracted Neal...you need to be focused to learn." A small blood drop remained on the finger he had released, gently putting his hand back down above Neals head.

This position wasn't favourable to Neal at all and how god he wanted to smack this smily fuck for biting him.

"I recommend you relax, I'm not used to needing to stop to make sure you stay alive." Cold breath fanned his face as Vidars face grew closer before moving to the left.

Neal stiffened as he felt a cold kiss to his neck, followed by the grazing of something sharp.

"You smell so good..." Vidar wondered how much more power his blood could provide to the mere skin contact.

Was this mother fucker gonna bite him or some shit? Eat him like a meal??Neal tried to wiggle out but remained rooted in place by Vidars weight.

"Ha I told you this is punishment, don't be so in a rush before we even start it" a cold wet feeling traced along Neals neck making him shiver.

Without warning Vidar bites down into Neals neck with long white fangs.

The sharp pain surprises Neal even though he knew it was coming, wincing as a tingly feeling forms at the spot and spreads throughout his body. For a punishment the pain didn't last long and was instead a strange forced calming. The feeling of your body, heavy before fully waking up.

The feeling buzzed throughout him, leading to heavy eyelids and weak limbs.

Vidar was absorbed with the magical essence growing with the consumption of the blood, far superior to simply touching when it came to refilling his energies.

The taste was it's own treat, but he couldn't focus on that if he wanted to stop so he didn't push Neal to hard. Considering his state it was just the one last thing before he stopped feeding.

A rather fuzzy feeling came over Neals brain after an ice cold feeling shot through his veins and hit his heart.

A wet feeling on his neck brought his attention, though fuzzy, to reality. Looking to red lipped Vidars wide smile.

"Anything else to say Neal?" Vidar asked while continuing to smile.

Neal didn't respond, speaking felt to difficult. How was it to speak again?

"That's what I thought. Now come on" Vidar picked up Neal and carried him along with him.

It was hard to keep track of where they were going through all the hallways and turns.