Chapter Seventeen

Waking yet again in a strange place Raven looks around. This room is slightly cleaner but still falling apart. She's lying on a four poster bed with red sheets, soft pillows and some furs. Still groggy she attempts to get up.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." A sultry voice said from behind her.

She turns to see, or rather barely see, Ace sitting in the corner. His feet propped on an ottoman with a candle barely lighting his face.

She speaks back

"And why is that? Because whatever you drugged me with has worn off?" She attempts to get up and falls forward towards the hard floor.

In an instant Ace was there holding her up. "No my feisty one, because they haven't."

He lifts her back into the bed but instead of setting her there he hovers over her body, inches apart, her breath catches.

"Get away from me you monster."

He simply chuckles and looks down at her and whispers in her ear, "Make me darling~" as he sniffs her hair she freezes and realizes how vulnerable she is right now.

Her former dress is gone and she's in nothing but a night dress and stockings. Raven attempts to move but he pins her hands to the side of her head and she can feel him pressed against her.

"No! Let me go!" She squirms to get free but his tight grip gets even tighter, causing her to whine in pain.

"Now and here I thought my food was affecting you well, let's test some waters shall we?" He takes one hand down from her arms, down her side to her hip and starts rubbing circles into her.

He then lifts her dress to touch skin and she panics. "No-no please stop don't-" but her words are cut off in an instant, feeling as though she were being choked.

"Like my truck? Simple magic really, even that old master of yours can do it."

The thought of Nyx makes her long to be home with her even more. Ace starts running his hand up and down her body, taking his time to remember every curve. Raven begins crying and praying to stop this man.

Please somebody help me!

Nyx please!

Save me!

I should have never left.

NYX!!!

BOOM!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A loud crash from the doorway startling them both and there stands Nyx. Her hair billowing behind her like a lion's mane and her eyes burning bright. Ace stood up immediately.

"Get off her you disgusting creature!"

With that she throws what looks like a purple ball of light at him knocking Ace to the dresser on the other side of the room, a terrible smell of burnt flesh filling the room.

"You bitch!" He yells at her before disappearing in a puff of black smoke.

Nyx runs to Raven's side to cover her with a cloak she has been wearing, pulling the girl close. She started whispering sweet words in her ear, and for the millionth time, Raven's world went black.