Author's Note

Okay... wow. So, I actually finished something in my life for once, and this has to be one of my biggest accomplishments ever...sigh.

All jokes aside, I am honored for all of the comments, votes, and reads! It's insane and hard to fathom that anyone, let alone over 20 thousand people, would read this story. I can't thank you guys enough, and I'm just so glad you all have enjoyed this little journey with Lofty and Missy (and let's not forget about Latesco and Caligo).

Now...

You're probably wondering, "that was it? That was the end?" And the answer is yes...

And also no...

!About Holt Wraith!

It is NOT a direct sequel to Heartwood, but it IS a sequel that takes place quite a few years later and has (so far) 2 characters that were introduced in Heartwood, one of the characters being Caligo.

There is a hint in this story, and in Holt Wraith, pretty much telling you who the reader from Holt Wraith is.
I don't want to tell you outright! Even though it's super hard for me not to!

So far, Holt Wraith is my favorite unfinished story that I've written, with In Love With My Nightmare coming in at a pretty close second.

Of course, though, Heartwood is always going to come in top first, and that's just because it's the first story I've ever written for Wattpad, it's the first story to ever get over 1,000 reads, AND it's the first story I actually ever finished!

...so...yeah, I haven't finished any other story besides Heartwood...

That might be a little concerning for you, as the reader. But, hey! Look! I finished this one! So there is hope for the others!

!About Comments!

I will say, whenever I would read other writers' author notes, and they'd always say how the comments are what kept them going, I never fully understood what that meant until now.

So far, the comments have given me so much joy, and every time I'd get a notification saying someone commented on anything of mine, I'd squeal like I was meeting my idol for the first time.

And don't think I mean those "write more" comments because those are just silly. I am not a robot, and just typing "write more" or "that's it?" won't make me just suddenly get the writer's juice flowing.

Although I appreciate EVERY comment and always read ALL of them, it's those types of comments that I don't find very entertaining. Sawwy.

But I love everyone's comments nonetheless! And even though I've finished Heartwood, I'm always so glad to get back and read a new comment!

And you all are HILARIOUS! You're the wittiest group of peeps I've ever seen! I wish my brain could come up with as witty of comments as you guys!

Okay, anyway! Enough about how awesome you all are. I just wanted to add this Author's Note to clear up a few things about Holt Wraith and take the time to appreciate all of you!

Thank you so so much for reading! And I'm so glad you've all enjoyed your journey together with adowable Lofty, widdle Missy, cutie-wootie Latesco, and meany gwump-a-wumpus Caligo.

I hope you take the time to consider reading Holt Wraith, and if you want to read my other work, I'd recommend In Love With My Nightmare too!

It's been a great honor to write for you all, and I'm so glad you've all enjoyed the story!

Here! Have these hearts, from me to you!
♥️❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎<3

See you all in the next Author's Note! (Even though I rarely write A/N's). Byeeeeeee!

Are you sure you want to sign off?

     |Yes      |No

✔️|Yes      |No

Signing off...

...

...

...

Goodbye