Chapter 2

Avery's POV:

I looked up from my desk as I saw many more students joining class including Mr.Goodmen as he just showed up, everyone took their seats and waited for Mr.Goodmen to fully get ready as everyone else got their sketchbooks out and got their tablet pins ready. "Ahem, class sorry for taking so long to get ready, but now since i'm here let's get started on what we were working on yesterday" I looked back the PC I was assigned to and started to get on Adobe Illustrator- as I looked at my files and pick the one I was working on yesterday which we were practicing with the pin tool. I was almost done anyways and only had to do a few more things until I could turn it in, I started to work on the last few things and watch as the clock went by.
'Fast Forward towards end of the school still Avery's POV'
I waited outside of my last classroom waiting for James to get his stuff and head out the class. Me and him both shared the same last class, but for some reason he likes to get ready to go at the last minute. Most of the time you wanted to go ahead and leave his sorry butt, but if you did you would never hear the end of it from James. "Come on James i'm about to leave you here" I said, clear annoyance in my tone, I heard a bit of shuffling from the room, " hold up! I'm coming" James said in a hurry as he finally walked out of the classroom. "Finally!" I said, I was a bit frustrated that I always have to wait for him for at least 15 minutes. We eventually walked out the school grounds and down towards our houses, I always feel like I'm being watched everyday which is almost normal to me now.
3rd Person POV:

Both Avery and James said their goodbyes and went home. As Avery was walking up, she looked to her left swearing she saw someone from a distance watching her, but quickly dismissed it as her imagination from the lack of sleep, and opened the door and walked in. The sweet smell of lavender filled the house has she gladly walked up to her room, taking a shower and getting ready to head to sleep early after a long day, 'finally it's the weekend' Avery happily thought has she slowly fell asleep into dream land, clearly oblivious to the man looking out the window watching her the whole time.

????? POV:
..... Isn't she so beautiful when she sleeps.... Soon- soon my dear Avery you will be mine.... And only mine, sweet dreams dearling.

---Next day---

James POV:

I open my eyes and turn around faceing my desk, I reach for my phone and grab it looking to see what time it was. 12:02pm, damn- I woke up a bit too early, I got up and shivered as I felt my bare feet touch the cold wooden floor. Has I walk downstairs towards the kitchen,I look at the table to see a sticky note- I picked up the sticky note and began to read it ' From mom- Sorry for not waking you up to tell you this, but I had to leave early for my business trip, I left money in the third drawer to the right, for food so you don't burn the house down from trying to cook. Love Mom P.S don't forget to do chores while i'm gone.- "oh, right I forgot" I said to myself, as I hurried to my moms room and grabbed the stash of money from the drawer, and headed towards Avery's house, I walked up to her door and knocked three times, and waited.... "COME ON AVERY ANSWER THE DOOR!!" I yelled. I heard shuffling from inside the house and running, jumping back in surprise as Avery swung the door open and almost made me fall down the stairs. "Sorry James, I was still asleep" she said clearly out of breath from running, "it's alright, but I got something important to tell you!"

Author's Note: I know I said I was gonna make this chapter longer, but I was very busy,so this is all I was able to type. Word count: 722